The online racing simulator
My Euro Audi project.
(52 posts, started )
My Euro Audi project.
well hello lads,

I have had my Audi A4 for about half a year now bought the car pretty much standard and have done a few basic mods so far such as new wheels started off with the the RS6 wheels then changed again too BBS golf gti anniversery wheels, twin power flow exaust, HID light conversion, lowered it on 40 mm springs which I have just ordered coilovers, boot lid spoiler, semi tins on back 3 windows and german style plates and also a remap from 130 BHP too 170 BHP with a increase off 100 nm off torque.

basically the reason why I started this thread is for suggestions and do' and dont's because I know alot off ye are car entuasists and from the euro backround as in Germans etc and thats the look I'm going for as its really rare in Ireland it's more off a Jap seen here.

heres some pics off my car suggestions appreciated.

*new wheels are going too be 18" lambos with Tyre stretch too give a reall euro look*
Attached images
View.jpg
376566906a12021216491l.jpg
376566906a12021216600l.jpg
376566906a12021216521l.jpg
Heres a few more pics again***
Attached images
376566906a12021216422l.jpg
376566906a12052095927l.jpg
376566906a12052098667l.jpg
audi 3.jpg
audi 2.jpg
audi wheel.jpg
1244779-3.jpg
plates.jpg
#3 - Jakg
They're Gallardo wheels aren't they?
get rid of that badge on the rear.
Quote from Biohazard :get rid of that badge on the rear.

It's already gone.. got some grief over that ill take a pic later off the back with the plates and stuff.
With rs6 rims it realy looked hot.
Quote from Ales_M :With rs6 rims it realy looked hot.

Bit common tho,needed a change BBS look well would like too get a dish for them.
Don't really like the front bumper
Neon lights.
Seen your car in Athboy(think) there a few weeks ago.. Looks savage
And new headlights with those class LED's on new Audi's.. Picture

Seen them on a A4 the other day looked well
I prefer the wheels from your first post, to be honest. The silly bodykit makes it look cheap. If I were you'd I'd tune the engine, or replace it with the Phaeton's V10.
Quote from Jakg :....

i hope you're taking notes
i completely understand when you talk about the styling scene in ireland. the north is no different.
i'm loving the understated look of the project. the car looks really good. i wouldn't go for the lambo rims tho. they just don't sit as well as your previous sets.
there's not much i would do to the look of the car other than what you've got planned with the headlights. i would focus on the engine and interier tbh.
Quote from hrtburnout :I prefer the wheels from your first post, to be honest. The silly bodykit makes it look cheap. If I were you'd I'd tune the engine, or replace it with the Phaeton's V10.

It's a quattro kit from the factory mate nothing cheap about it. @ aobrien ya that was me I was racing there:-) and dadge not changing lights lol recaro interior possibly on the way..
sorry dude. it was o'brian who posted the leds. my bad.
Quote from Kalev EST :Neon lights.

+1, + very big flame on the side of the car, and skull on the hood

anyway, i like those gallardo stlye rims
Quote from tikshow :... + very big flame on the side of the car, and skull on the hood

and a very big pink dildo on the roof
#21 - Jakg
Couple of ideas (not all to my taste, but at least you can have a think....)

Full debadge (AUDI front and rear, "S4" badge, stuff on the rear windows & the door rub strips etc) just to clear it up a bit, remove any window stickers etc,

Remove rear chrome strip,

Black out the front grill surround

You mention HID's - What temp are they? What are your other lights? I have a set of 6000k HID's in my dipped beam, but it makes the sidelights / main beam / foglights look massively wrong. I replaced my sidelights with some LED units, and will replace the main beam with some whiter bulbs soon. I've also taken to replacing every halogen bulb in the car with LED's wherever possible 'cause LED's just look so much better - even things such as the numberplate lights look better for it...

Plates - guessing you've already got some pressed plates?

And of course the ever ubiquitous, painted calipers. The latest S4 has some rather neat looking gunmetal grey ones...

If you try to make an S4 you'll fool no-one.
Cheers Jakg, ya it's debaged as in rs4 badge not front emblem though, must get it done! Also in the pics it's Parkers with spots not my hid's, I'm
using 8000k hid's. Tints are also gone must get some recent pictures up. Cheers jakg
sell it and buy an rs4,done.
even if you stopped modding your car right now, it'd still look badass imo.
Nice car, but what's this "Euro" business? It's an Audi. I think the term you're really looking for is "Drug Dealer"

Anyway, why on earth you'd want to remove the Audi emblem on the grill I have no idea. It just shouts "I ran out of ideas and money but modifying=improving right?", nothing much cheaper than ripping a badge off. Whilst you're at it, put "Lexus" rear lights on, that will look reet-classy.

My Euro Audi project.
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG