The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Summer Series 2010 Championship Classification
Updated after Round 2.

And for your extremely mild bemusement, here's how I've done the tiebreakers and figured out what points each team gets and what points each nation gets, that I do by hand pretty much. See attached image if you're interested :P

And don't worry, since I have a few weeks of nothing else to do, I'll work on making it computerized to make it easier
Attached images
LLSSR2Points.jpg
Updated after Round 3.

Sascha Riegler has a commanding lead currently in the Driver's Championship.

Sonicrealms Racing has a nice lead in the Team's Championship.

Of course, still quite a way to go in the season, and two oval rounds which can change everything up coming up.
Points updated after Round 4
Updated points after Round 5, the oval damage has been done for now, we can go back to road courses for a while.
Points updated after Round 6.

Sascha Riegler has a luxurious lead in the championship. As we near the end of the season, he currently has a 2.4 round lead in the championship.

The Team's title is different, three teams at least are within a shout still.
Updated after Round 7.

Sascha has a nearly 3 round lead in the championship, and considering there are only 4 rounds left.....well, you get the picture.

TEM are now only 11 points behind Sonicrealms Racing in the Team Championship.
Points updated after round 8.

Sascha Riegler has all but clinched the drivers title - he simply needs to only start the sprint race and not get disqualified to clinch.

Team championship is close in relative terms...all down to if TEM can keep the lead they now have, and if SR and meh can perform well enough to take the lead.
Points updated after Round 9.

Even considering Sascha's DQ, Simon did not gain enough points to keep the title fight alive, so as long as Sascha does not lose points, he is champion, even now.

Team title still up for grabs.

The Germans have a 32 point lead in the nation's cup.

Chase Cup was indicated in the rules to start From the penultimate round, but it will retroactively take place from the antepenultimate round. This championship sheet will be available after this weekend.
Final points available.

Congratuations to:

Sascha Riegler on the Driver's Championship !

Tiger Express Motorsports on the Team's Championship !

Car 11, Tiger Express Motorsports on the Owner's Champiohsip !

Germany on the Nation's Cup !

Sascha Riegler on the Qualifying Trophy !
Nice, but Chase Cup has been dropped?
Thanks for the final results.

The Owner's championship seems wrong to me though.
Yay, meh won a title!

Thanks for the great season guys, and well done Sascha on the title, although it was quite easy. Hope to see you all next time.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice, but Chase Cup has been dropped?

Oh bloody hell I forgot to do that :| I'll get on it later.
Quote from Feuerdrache :The Owner's championship seems wrong to me though.

Fixed :| Makes Car 11, Tiger Express Motorsports the Owner's Champion.
Quote from SCA-F1 :Yay, meh won a title!

Thanks for the great season guys, and well done Sascha on the title, although it was quite easy. Hope to see you all next time.

Quote from Feuerdrache :Thanks for the final results.

The Owner's championship seems wrong to me though.

:o

Quote from dekojester :Fixed :| Makes Car 11, Tiger Express Motorsports the Owner's Champion.

:banana:
Chase Cup compiled. Sebastian Hutchinson takes it by a whopping 52 points.

LFSCART Light Summer Series 2010 Championship Classification
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG