The online racing simulator
Apologies to anyone if they were affected much by my dreadful driving :ouch:
Server lag easily seen through stream and remote. The less the cars, the less there is, but it is certainly there.
I had a great start, P6 and then... well then.. I kept the commentators amused.. Atleast they had a blast..

Sorry to all who suffered from me.
#29 - CSF
:ROFL: Zoom cars love hitting each other I must say!
Quote from CSF ::ROFL: Zoom cars love hitting each other I must say!

#31 - Ori
- Thanks to 18 S. Cattel for not leaving enough space in lap 11 at the chicane and ruining my race.

- Sorry to 57 N. Gebauer and 99 L. Solfrank. I didn't see you in the mirror anymore (it was my pc, not lag) and then u suddenly were both next to me. I tried to brake as smooth as possible but it was too late to have u guys passing properly and I made contact with both of you. Once again sorry. I had this luckily only once while in traffic.

Had some nice battles dispite my major fails and the lag.
Quote from CSF ::ROFL: Zoom cars love hitting each other I must say!

Well someone has to make you laugh, thats where zoom comes to the picture
I <3 LFSCART races for being so much fun and so hectic from beggining to end.

On another note... SEB, PLEASE WATCH THE REPLAY AND SEE I DONT SPIN YOU IN T1 :O
thanks for the post race mention anyhoos gets my kudos up because i said so.

Thanks all,

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :I <3 LFSCART races for being so much fun and so hectic from beggining to end.

Seconded. Pretty nice track, too, apart from these nasty chicanes.

Very enjoyable race, most of the time clean racing from what I saw despite some minor server lag. Obviously the server issues are not an excuse for the miserable FOX race - anyway, thanks to NDR and the admins for the organisation and to both Chris for the commentary!

Oh, and so sorry to Marlon for hitting you in the beginning, I thought I was already through but obviously I should have left some space.
I just believe it will be fixed soon. Was an interesting race despite of the server was laggy. Looking forward to the next race...

By the way great result Liane :P.
well at least commentators had a blast laughing to zoom cars : D especially koykka who visited pits 6times!

but nice race indeed.. wished that didint have to fight with poorly turning car in first half of the race, had some damage there. but after the pit i was slow but at my own pace : D

looking for the next race indeed!

i had a blast out there!
What a brilliant commentary, it was so funny and good. Chris and Wilko, u guys are totally mad, and without that it would not of been a good commentary, so keep it going guys, all my respect for a great job.

Anyway, My race was over when i hit the tyres at the first chicane.
What happened is that i was battling with another racer at T1, we had wheel contact and i lost control and went in the grass. Then when i went off the grass, my tyres was dirty from the grass so i didn t have the grip that i expected on the track so i lost control and hit the tyres ( Im Very sorry for my teamate Vince who came behind and collected one of the tyre).
I meam, i was so surprise from that incident my self, i never thought that the car would of behaved that way at that moment of time.
My only consolation is that ive finisht the race.
It was boring for me, many bleu flags, my strategy went wrong, i had 100% of fuel and was very slow.
Now im looking foword to the next round
Seeyo then
I've not had a chance to review the replay yet... I wanted to apologize to the driver(s) that got caught up in my stupidity at high speed chicane after crossing the bridge. Due to some lagging, I was having issues judging the position of the car I was following. Trying to avoid contact right at the chicane (which might have been phantom or out of position due the lag ), I pounded the tires and ended up in what I thought was a bad position on the outside of the track right at the exit.

I thought I had enough time to scoot across the racing line and get to the inside before the oncoming traffic arrived. Apparently not... I think the tires lit up on the grass as I tried to move to boot, robbing me of the time I needed to get out of the way.

Like I said, I'll review the replay and be more careful in the future. Again, sorry to any that had their race ruined.
Quote from Ori :- Thanks to 18 S. Cattel for not leaving enough space in lap 11 at the chicane and ruining my race.

Two cars don't fit through the chicane, you should know that.

I was doing 2:06's at the time, and considering you didn't set a 2:09 until the end of the race, you were holding me up a lot, I needed to pass ASAP. Nevertheless, I left room, even taking the corner very slowly, ruining my own line to give as much as space for you as possible.

Meh, in the end, it was a good race, I just got lucky that other people lost connection or got crashed into, again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG