The online racing simulator
F2 car goes airborne in Morocco
(18 posts, started )
#3 - aoun
So LFS got their damage physics right afterall?

Serious not though, whats the aftermath? is he ok? It is an insane looking crash, but seems very bad one too.
The onboard view - wow...
Quote from aoun :Serious not though, whats the aftermath? is he ok? It is an insane looking crash, but seems very bad one too.

Everyone was ok
Quote from aoun :...but seems very bad one too.

I disagree completely. Looks spectacular, but doesn't look bad to me at all. In the 60s, yea, but not now. I'd be surprised if there were any serious (or even moderate) injuries.
#7 - aoun
Quote from MAGGOT :I disagree completely. Looks spectacular, but doesn't look bad to me at all. In the 60s, yea, but not now. I'd be surprised if there were any serious (or even moderate) injuries.

I get where your comming from. These days the safety bar has been increased especially within the cockpits and helmets. I still would find it a "bad" crash, but i agree with what you say.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
The guy was rather lucky to not get on the other side of the fence(Dumbreck style) or to land on another car...
:throwrose
Holy #$%@. The incar is just insane.
I kinda LOL'd when I saw the car flying overhead on the onboard cam. But I hope everyone is okay
Do a barrel roll!!!!
he got rekt.
I think his spine took a pretty big hit.

What more I learned from the onboard was that the track is horribly boring in those cars. (a few dragstrips with turns between them)
#18 - col
At last, proof that the physics in F2 are totally unrealistic!

EDIT: doh.. someone already did the physics joke :doh:

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG