The online racing simulator
Number of start positions Au1???
How many start positions are there on the Au1 and bl car parks???

Havent been able to find that info anywhere and it would be nice to know...
Both have 16 available positions. Go to offline lobby screen and there is "Starting grid (x/16)"
#3 - delis
IMO the devs should make it possible to have a 32 car custom start locations, 16 is too little
Quote from The Very End :IMO the devs should make it possible to have a 32 car custom start locations, 16 is too little

+1 to your post i and other friends i race with run banger racing leagues around bl carpark and autocross on ovals to have 32 players going round a small oval would be superb hope this could be added in future lfs updates were you can have custom start positions and more cars on track
thats also why i wanted to know it... cause me and a teammate and another dude from a different team have started working on a small racing cup that will run on layouts.

but i thank you for the help.
might be the right place to post, but i can never add more then 1 AI for a while...i cant figure out why, and i dont like it
Quote from logitekg25 :might be the right place to post, but i can never add more then 1 AI for a while...i cant figure out why, and i dont like it

Don't worry, the LFS AI's are serial murderers anyways.

I always get killed everywhere when they are near me.
you see...i am the worst possible racer there is....i dont crash people, and im not too slow, but when im racing other people im too polite, and usually slow down to half the speed in fear to crash, so i need the AI to practice.

how do i get them back though
Try this:
Attached images
addAIdriver.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :you see...i am the worst possible racer there is....i dont crash people, and im not too slow, but when im racing other people im too polite, and usually slow down to half the speed in fear to crash, so i need the AI to practice.

how do i get them back though

You dont need to let the other pass, you need to let the other some room, thats all
pik d, thats what i do dont worry

and well gonchi, sometimes i just feel like comparing myself to the pro ai and see if i am faster

Number of start positions Au1???
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG