The online racing simulator
UK Truck Simulator online!
(24 posts, started )
If it's looking as bad sa German one, and if it sucks like German, I don't want it. And I see it's from SCS as German, so I'd say it's only a different map...
If you played anything like 18WoS, or anything other from SCS, you don't have to play this, because you already have.
I'll wait for the trucking MMO
Rig'n'Roll for the win! If it only came in English some day.
#7 - TiJay
Got this (carefully avoiding use of the word "bought" there ) just after release, it's good relaxing fun, especially with Sparky's Improvement Mod from Eurotrucksimulator.org
#8 - Joris
Quote from Joris :Funiest thing I read today.

Thanks for that. I just saw a spelling error I did.
And isn't that true... I mean... You know...
Quote from Biohazard :Rig'n'Roll for the win! If it only came in English some day.

The English version has been out since April 16th and it's horrible. It's been raining complaints on their forum ever since. Absolutely NOT worth buying.

As to the UK Trucking sim, not worth buying either. Like Bose said, if you've played any previous SCS game, you have played this one. They release a "new" trucking game every year but they're all pretty much the same. Appalling sounds, horrible physics, boring roads, dull scenery, retarded AI, ....

I'm still waiting for the first decent trucking sim to come out.
#11 - 5haz
Have you not heard of Rigs of Rods?

Actually at the moment the latest betas have serious issues.
Quote from 5haz :Have you not heard of Rigs of Rods?

Yes, I have heard of it and I stand by my statement
wth is up with the steering when using a wheel
Drove to London.. Very Boring have to admit..

Best part about this game - Road signs are very clear.. Infact better than real life road signs
It's far more fun if you take the twisties and use it as an opportunity to practice your overtaking Only in the A-Class trucks, mind!
#16 - CSF
Just as I'd forgotten about that horrible, horrible thing...
#18 - senn
Another ****ing game that uses that AWFUL trymedia system...THAT WON'T LET ME USE PAYPAL. DIAF, for real.
Quote from brt900 :wth is up with the steering when using a wheel

The .scs file within the attached RAR pretty much fixes steering problems for Euro Truck Simulator, German Truck Simulator and UK Truck Simulator. Just put the .scs file in My Documents\UK Truck Simulator\mod.

With this mod you can turn hard into corners without a total loss of steering. It's still not perfect but it is a HUGE improvement

(I didn't make this)
Attached files
zgrip_gts_all_trucks_v1.0.rar - 456 B - 421 views
Quote from JO53PHS :The .scs file within the attached RAR pretty much fixes steering problems for Euro Truck Simulator, German Truck Simulator and UK Truck Simulator. Just put the .scs file in My Documents\UK Truck Simulator\mod.

With this mod you can turn hard into corners without a total loss of steering. It's still not perfect but it is a HUGE improvement

(I didn't make this)

Awesome!
#24 - CSF

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG