The online racing simulator
Dailycious Series Part3! (no registration!)
Dailycious Series Part3!

After a great racing year in 2009 we had a well deserved winter break (nothing worse than tired admins to manage a server), during that time we’ve seen LFS take the arcade road, the much awaited patch is creating a strange ambiance which is making the community lose its sim racers. So before everyone leaves we are going to try to make a small contribution to sim racing, so the idea is to restart dailycious for 10 weeks before the summer. This time it will be a little different, we have spent the winter creating a close cooperation between Ready2Roll & AirAttack & Rasta4Racing & Eteam (more on this later…), so 4 servers will run daylicious, & AA demo Racing, & R4R TBO/GTI, & R2R GEN Racing and a 4th server which we will call & R2R GEN PRO for now. The idea here is to have one team dedicated to each server running dailycious. The series will be open for everyone as always, the racing will be organized with sim racing spirit and with different levels of difficulty, races will have different length and many cars will be used… We will use the safety handicap (GTi/TBO, GEN) for driver under the 70% (!safe), meaning that 5kg extra mass will added for each 5% under the 70% to unsafe drivers, new drivers on our servers will be attributed a safety index of 70% when they join the first time, so it will be up to them to maintain it to avoid handicap. All servers stats will be reset, everyone will have equal chances at the start and you will be able to drive all cars with no licenses restrictions to drive them…

The & R2R GEN PRO server will be a bit different, we have been talking to many racers like us about using realistic settings and respecting wheel turn, inside view, H-shifter and manual clutch. But many say that they don’t use those settings because almost no one use them and it would mean being slower and that is not acceptable for most of us, so we want to start an experiment and use this server to do that. It means that the server will be restricted for those settings, interested racers will have to register and agree to a short contract to enter our Sim Club, only then they will be able to race on this server, others will be allowed to spectate. The server will have its own stats to allow us to compare them with others who use the same settings… Note that this server will be closely watched and replays will be saved, so in case of cheating, exclusion from this server will be definitive, no second chances or appeal will be possible. So if you think you are hardcore enough and want to try something different, follow this link (first week will stay public to give time to everyone to try it): http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=67&t=674

Servers descriptions:

& AA Demo Racing: Managed by Air Attack team. Here we want to enter the demo scene and offer its racers some more serious racing on weekly basis. It will run the 3 allowed cars on BL1 and BL1R with 2 Dailycious races of 20min + 1lap every Monday's with reversed grid for the second. The last week of dailycious all 3 cars will be used, one per race. Events will be every Sunday's and a minimum of coper license will be necessary to enter the race.

Sunday's
Qualifications: 18:30 UTC (25min)
Race1: 19 :00 UTC (20min+1lap)
Race2: 19:30 UTC (20min+1lap)

& R2R GEN Racing: Managed by Ready2Roll team. Here we will run 5 categories of cars GTL/GT2/GT1/FBM/FOX, Each category will run twice during the 10 weeks. One category per week and 1 tracks per week and we’ll have 2x20min + 1lap (No pit and with reverse grid for the second race) dailycious race every Monday's.

Monday's
Qualifications: 18 :30 UTC (25min)
Race1: 19 :00 UTC (20min+1lap)
Race2: 19:30 UTC (20min+1lap)

& R2R GEN PRO (Sim Club): Managed by the cooperation. So here we want to start a little experiment to see if we could get a group to like some more realistic ways of racing, by that we mean H-shifter, Manual clutch, original wheel turn and inside view. I know some will say that not everyone has a G25 and this was true a 2 or 3 years ago, but by now most ppls have one or similar. The server will be able to control things like the H-shifter, Manual clutch and inside view. Here we will use 10 of the 12 cars with H shifter, UF1, XFG, XRG, LX4, RB4, FXO, XRT, FZ5, UFR, FZR, with one car and one track per week. The server will be ''private'', but it will remain open for everyone to try during the first week of training (with easy UF1), we’ll do 8 laps sprint races with pit during the week and 40min + 1lap + pit Dailycious race every Wednesday's… Here there will be no safety handicap or minimum license to enter the events because registered racers will be considered as respectable sim racers…

Wednesday's
Race: 19 :00 UTC (40min+1lap+pit)

& R4R GTI/TBO: Managed by Rasta4Racing. Like we’ve seen in many occasion TBO has ups and downs, so we will add the XFG and XRG which will give them 5 cars, Each car will run twice during the 10 weeks series. Here we will use only one car at the time and one track per week ending with 40min + 1lap + pit Dailycious race every Thursday's.

Thursday's

All races are automatically managed by Airio, so schedule will be respected and you will be able to join the second multi race events if you missed the first.

We are a big organisation and many of us will be racing most events, we hope you'll join the fun!

Program:http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... .php?id=777&mode=view
Official topic: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... mp;t=675&p=4952#p4952
SPDO event database: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/476

Have fun Racers!
Quote from Framaris :& R4R GTI/TBO: Managed by Rasta4Racing. Like we’ve seen in many occasion TBO has ups and downs, so we will add the XFG and XRG which will give them 5 cars. Here we will use only one car at the time and one track per week ending with 40min + 1lap + pit Dailycious race every Thursday's with a minimum of bronze license to enter the events. Each car will run twice during the 10 weeks series. Here we will use the safety handicap for driver under the 70% (!safe) (shared with GEN).

Thursday's

Sounds great, you will probably see me there.
Its been very Interesting watch R2R and R4R work together/ Race together and seeing the fruits of their labour on/off the track.

Keep it up

I reccomend these servers to anyone looking for some seriously solid racing, with a bucketload of good vibrations look no further then the OP.

edit

*also never new that the AA demo server was under your wings, been racing there too a little recently* Nice demo races there too
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Its been very Interesting watch R2R and R4R work together/ Race together and seeing the fruits of their labour on/off the track.

Keep it up

I reccomend these servers to anyone looking for some seriously solid racing, with a bucketload of good vibrations look no further then the OP.

edit

*also never new that the AA demo server was under your wings, been racing there too a little recently* Nice demo races there too

THX mate, the relations we have in the cooperation have nothing to do with team work, we are like a family with 3 principles, Friendly, Fair and Fun.
ThX general
you're all welcome in those fair and friendly series
R4R Bobby°
Do you have a date when the other servers will open?

Especially the GTI/TBO server.
Click on the link for the program in the first post, gti/tbo start Thursday with sprint/training and next Thursday with the first event, then every week for 10 weeks on the same day.
Don't forget you will need a bronze license to enter the events, so make sure you do a couples of laps on the server before.

Good luck!
Oh, ok, thx.
Ok, i'm so happy Daylicious restart for 10 weeks.... Good news....

I had good fights and clean races... It remembered me very good battles...

I hope to see a lot of you in that part 3 of Daylicious series...

++
Hey,

Battles are about to begin, great!!!

I hope this dailycious series will be like the last one, fast, fair and fun...

You all are welcome

See you soon!
Tonight the first Dailycious event for GTi/TBO and we open with XFG at AS2.
Have fun!
Looks like my race ended because of an invisible tyre lieing on the track.

Too bad, a podium would have been possible.
Quote : Looks like my race ended because of an invisible tyre lieing on the track.

Too bad, a podium would have been possible.

Sorry for you mate, that tire got there because of repeated careless driving which as been sanctioned.

21 cars qualified and the first 17 drivers were spread over 0.8 sec, it was promising a fast and heavy race.

I watched the replay and it looked like it was good race for most of us, nice one gents!

On my side it was one of those days when I should have stayed in bed , well I guess they can't all be good...

You can download dailycious's replays here (from next week we'll add the quali replay's too): http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=685
And results are posted here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=675

Edit: Oops, I forgot to congratulate my friend Kiensle for a great win!!!
Thanks for the nice race..
Wasn't fast enough to catch laprevotte.. what eva, still beat swean
Demo series start tonight with BL1 XFG and some little changes have been made:
-Series will be open to everyone, s2, s1 and demo drivers.
-numbers of races have been reduced to 2x20min with reversed start for the second race.

Server name: & [AA] Demo Racing
Qual: 18:30UTC
Race1: 19:00UTC
Race2: 19:30UTC

Note: you need the coper license to enter the race, so make sure you do some laps on AA server before.

Good luck!
Tonight we open & R2R Gen Racing with GTL (UFR+XFR) on AS2R!

Some final adjustments have been made before it started, sorry for those last minutes changes, not touching anything any more.

& R2R Gen Racing will have only one track per week like other servers and will do 2 races of 20min +1lap (No pit), three reasons to this, one it was quite a lot to train 3 tracks, two to keep it simple for everyone we want to have only two racing format (1x40min+1lap+pit and 2x20min+1lap), three I have been planing this during everyone was hibernating and some part where not realizable without involving more programming for my friend EQ who is already very busy taking care of you guys with Airio.

Since we have new Stats it would have been contra productive to use the safety index at this time, so no safety handicaps will be imposed for now.

Good luck!

Edit: first post has been edited accordingly, program too....
I've noticed a question which comes back at every races, why are the races showed in LFS as 20H or 40H?
This has to do with our Airio automatic racing system, races are set for 20min+1lap or 40min+1lap, but since LFS don't recognize it, it shows race time in hours.
Also take in to consideration that if the leader crosses the line a few second before minute 40, everyone will do an other two laps...We've seen in previous dailycious parts that some races can take up to 45min depending on race length and when the leader crosses the line.

I think it was on AS4R, Troy and I were fighting for first place, but my fuel was calculated with a race pace just 0.1 slower than what Troy managed to do which forced me to pit for 1 lap fuel when I realized he was crossing the line just before minute 40 which added a lap to what I was expecting...
So remember this and make sure you have an extra lap of fuel...
I hate to change again, but due to collision with some leagues we and other members of the community are doing on Tuesday’s, and because we like to allow everyone to participate in GEN Racing events, we have decided to move the Demo events to Sunday’s and Gen Racing will be on Mondays.

First post and calendars have been updated accordingly...
Tonight on & R2R Gen Racing 2 races of 20min +1lap with the GT2's on KY2R!

Have fun!
You can now view the Dailycious classifications for each servers with using the ''dailycious series'' button on top of our site or by viewing it directly from here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/daylicious/

Tonight we are setting up our wheels for some H shifter madness on & R2R GEN PRO, the cars are XFG+XRG on SO6R!

Good luck!
Which time does the H Shifter race start tonight?

Might join it..
Tonight 40min+1lap with pit, & R4R Gen GTI/TBO with the RB4 on BL1R.

Good luck!
Tonight on & R4R Gen GTi/TBO we are doing 40min+1lap with pit on AS3R with the FXO!

Good luck!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG