The online racing simulator
[LFSLapper]Wrong way spec
Somebody knows a code for auto spec for wrong way drivers...I cant avoid specting them in manual....i need a code for it tnx
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
I'll try it cuz im new to the server things
Quote from skywatcher122 :I'll try it cuz im new to the server things

Hey, Just some things that can be usefull to know if you are starting with LFS Servers.

in your /LFS_ROOT_FOLDER/docs/ (Folder) you will find a file called Commands.txt in this file you can find all the setting you can change on a lfs server without running airio.

Just remember that airio is a add-on what makes a server able to do more, for example restriction on a car. weight penalties. even know that airio a great and powerful add-on is. its still a add-on. a lfs server can run without it.

If you are new to lfs i would first use the default lfs server and then when you are missing something or getting the hang of it. you can start looking at a add-on that will do something extra. (airio)

P.S: i have add the Commands.txt incase you cant find it in your lfs folder
Attached files
Commands.txt - 13.5 KB - 289 views
Been a while since I set up a server, but I think in your default LFS setup.cfg file you can set whether to allow, disallow, spec or kick wrong way drivers.

I think it's a setting whereby you can allow drivers to drive any direction on cruise servers, but disallow on racing servers.

I'm a bit hazy on it, but it might be the

/autokick=spec

command?
Thanks guys to help me.

By the way my server is now running 24 hours u can visit it.
but its demo thou..

USA Drag Server and USA Drift Server
Quote from skywatcher122 :Somebody knows a code for auto spec for wrong way drivers...I cant avoid specting them in manual....i need a code for it tnx

lol you're some like ENCODER GENIUS, don't fool you self mate ppss

They are right Autospec is in the Setup.Cfg
lmao this is already an old thread when i was a demoer lolage

Old 25th April 2010, 18:18

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG