The online racing simulator
LTC 3rd 24Hr Endurance Race / Birthday Enduro
its been long awaited and we have finally got around to sorting it out. LTC's bday is on the 18th of May and since that is a Tuesday it wont be any good to people. So therefore this is how its gonna go to celebrate its 3rd birthday and we would like to invite all to join us.

A lil different from the last as we are having teams of 3 or 4 members in a team

[LTC] Enduro 3

Prizes: £2,000,000 Endurance Fund

Winning Team: £800,000

2nd Place Team: £600,000

3rd Place Team: £400,000

4th Place Team: £200,000

Prize money will be split between team members

Date: May 15th 00:01 GMT - May 16th - 00:01 GMT

Track: KY3R

Vehicles: Done by WR times to be fair as possible

Class 1 : XRT/FXO - WR both 2:48
Class 2 : RAC/FZ5 - WR Both 2:41

Sign-ups are : OPEN

Rules can be found HERE

After our last enduro where we had over 70 players take part in 24 hours we look forward to seeing some new faces hopefully and players from the last 2 enduros
oohhh, sounds fun :P , but we have to use them cars?
yes those are the cars. We might add in the GTR's but its more then likely everyone will choose them and wed rather have different cars being used instead of the same ones over and over
Wait.WTF. 800,000? Is that a massive joke or is it April 1 there? or mistake?
its ingame LTC cash dude, not real life cash :P
Quote from Krammeh :its ingame LTC cash dude, not real life cash :P

O Hell. dammit, why didnt i think of that. sry for the waste of post.
if we had that much cash irl i wouldnt wanna give it away lol :P
This Saturday, the opportunity for you racing guys to show your skills! Have fun
+1 for postponing for another weekend!
Sounds like a plan
Lets not, some of us got work
still trying to get the server stable, but it looks as though I am going to have to give up on it while the datacentre looks into it further.

I am forced to postpone the event.
This event is now gonna be rescheduled for a week saturday so it will be on Saturday 12th June

Start time will be announced shortly to reduce server backup lagg at 00:00
I love people which organize a 24 hours race on a sim racing during the biggest 24 hours race of the world...
that wasn't planned. LOL!

it just so happens that I am here at Pilchards house atm, so it made sense.
Quote from MoMo92i :I love people which organize a 24 hours race on a sim racing during the biggest 24 hours race of the world...

But lets be honest - many people can't watch it due to the avilability of sports channels in various regions. Not speaking for myself or for others, just on a side note.

I shall be participating!
Quote from Krammeh :that wasn't planned. LOL!

it just so happens that I am here at Pilchards house atm, so it made sense.

would race if it was that sunday ;/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG