The online racing simulator
URGENT REMINDER: You MUST complete your hotlaps or you WILL NOT race.
Excuse me for this folks, but right now we stand in incredible danger of possibly having to postpone this round due to lack of participants. Right now, we only seem to have 7 drivers who meet the eligibility requirements for the season.

The reason ?

Hardly any driver has done all of their required hotlaps, which is what is causing the holdup for a shocking majority of drivers. Our sporting code says we may postpone or cancel an event for lack of participants, which is an annoying task in and of itself.

This is also the reason that the passwords haven't been sent out yet.

I see a decent number of drivers seem to have an oval hotlap and distance taken care of. Two out of Three doesn't cut it. You must fulfill all three entry requirements if you weren't in a direct acceptance position.

So, long story short, we're not planning to waive requirements for anyone at this time. Take 10 minutes, get a hotlap within 103% of the world record, and upload it to LFSWorld.

To help you out, here are the times you must be within for each track, lifted straight from LFSWorld:

KY2 - 1:29.682
FE4 - 2:06.577
WE1R - 1:24.038
SO5R - 1:08.856
BL1 - 1:02.902
AS3R - 1:36.140
KY3 - 2:01.293 (you can run this without the chicane for the hotlap)
KY1 - 0:37.853

I know of 15 people who have no excuse for not having a hotlap on a roadcouse. Everyone who ran qualifying for the testrace set a time that's good enough. Run that in hotlap mode and upload it.
all done
in will do them today,no worry s m8
I failed at reading the rules and thought I could do hotlaps whereever...

I'll upload a valid one this evening and I'll be good to go.
Is it ok that I drive these hotlaps on sunday/monday, because im not home now?
Quote from manneF1 :Is it ok that I drive these hotlaps on sunday/monday, because im not home now?

Not if you want to race tomorrow
You must serve your laps prior to your first race!
already done lol
Quote from nathan246 :already done lol

you've only one hotlap uploaded right now

KY oval / XRT 0:48.620 - 0:00.696 98.59%
Quote from TFalke55 :you've only one hotlap uploaded right now

KY oval / XRT 0:48.620 - 0:00.696 98.59%

opps thought we could do laps in online mode
Quote from Hahmo :WHAT does a HOTLAP mean.

Could mean different things considering it is a term typically put together during practice/qualifying events to mean a driver is on a flying lap that counts for their time. Versus and Outlap / Inlap where the driver has left the pits to join track or is leaving the track to enter the pits...

In all seriousness it was probably understood that you need to upload a hotlapping replay, I just want to point out that "HOTLAP" does not automatically refer to the mode in LFS.
Quote from Hahmo :WHAT does a HOTLAP mean.

the thing on LFSWorld.net which you have sucessfully uploaded
Eejits.
It was a bit of a sarcasm to nathan, if you didn't get it ? Obviously i know what it means.. o.o
In a sarcastic way, that even the topic of this thread says "Hotlaps", it's been said almost in every two posts that hotlaps are to be done,
not online statistics..
alright i know i did the noob there (:P) but now i did my erm... erm... HOTLAPS for ze series
I'm all set
Done I did SO5r.

URGENT REMINDER: You MUST complete your hotlaps or you WILL NOT race.
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG