The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
Round 7: Request For Replays
Hey, guys. I'm looking to make a couple of things for the broadcast of round 7 and I need your help. What I'm looking for is single player replays of simulated qualifying runs and simulated race stints. The simulated race stint would just be you driving on your own for 35 laps or however long you plan to drive in a stint. You do not need to wait until you finalise your qualifying or race setups before sending replays. You can also send multiple different replays if you'd like.

This is purely voluntary, nobody is forced to participate. I have asked Deko to make sure it's OK to make this request.

With the simulated qualifying runs I want to make at least one onboard lap and a track guide (taking a look at certain sections of the track and looking at lines, cornering speeds etc). I would be using external and internal views of the cars.

With the simulated race runs I want to do some more analysis of things like tyre temperatures and laptimes throughout the stint. I would not be using any views of the cars for this.

Now, I think we all know that a lot of setup information can be extracted from SPRs, but if anyone volunteers to provide me with replays I will not pass them on to anyone else and will not mention any setup parameters other than tyre compound. For the information extracted from the simulated race stints I would only mention the car type, laptimes, tyre compounds and fuel levels throughout the stint. I would not give out any information on team or driver.

So, if anyone would like to volunteer to provide replays please PM me and I can provide you with my personal eMail address to send the replays to.

Thanks in advance guys for anyone who responds.
I'll ask around my team.
#3 - amp88
I've clarified an issue I was asked about setups in the first post. You do not need to wait before you finalise your qualifying or race setup before sending replays.

Quote from Bmxtwins :I'll ask around my team.

Thanks.
I'll try to have a go tomorrow
#5 - Hahmo
I suppose you got mine :P
#6 - amp88
Quote from Hahmo :I suppose you got mine :P

Yeah, I did. Thanks

(The last PM was one of those ones where I wasn't sure whether or not to reply ).
#7 - Seb66
Pm
#8 - amp88
Thanks to everyone who's already sent replays and to those who are thinking about sending them in the future
I will have a go tomorrow!
I'll try to make a stint asap :P
I could do one in the FZ2 , maybe a 30 laps stint or so, we'll see.
Ill have a go tomorow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG