The online racing simulator
-TRR- Outsiders Championship 2010
(9 posts, started )
Dear Racers,

Whilst the -TRR- Championship has already seen Round 9, we from Team Rock Racing have decided to allow outsiders into our championship races aswell.

The -TRR- members are fighting for the podium of the championship since everyone of the -TRR- podium will be awarded with a trophy, also every race winner will receive a medal.

Sadly the outsiders don't have a chance at winning this. Though the podium of the Outsiders Championship 2010 will be awarded with a medal, since we don't want to let you race for nothing.

Team Rock Racing will allow 10 outsiders per race for the 2010 Championship. You can sign up per race by e-mailing the following details to info@teamrockracing.com

First name:
Last name:
Carnumber:
Teamname:
Teamtag:
Race+Date you want to join:

Details about which races are on the calender can be found at www.teamrockracing.com under the dropdown menu Competition.

The rules for the championship can be found here:
http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... hp/competition/rules.html

On our website we have a competition database in which we have all the qualification and race results, this can be found here:
http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... ompetition/standings.html

Attending to the -TRR- Outsiders Championship 2010 is free of any charge, but as stated before, you do make a chance at winning an award. We would like to welcome every racer from average to pro class to our championship.

For your information:
All the races are held on Saturday 20:00 GMT+1 untill about 21:30 GMT+1.

Hopefully we will get some sign-ups for this championship! We are looking forward to it!

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing

Walter Lemmens
Nobody interested in a nice medal?
Well I'll just say it again, if interested write an e-mail!

We welcome everyone!
The first race with an outsider is tonight

Delis from Sex Tourism Organisers is joining us tonight.

I'm sure he'll do very well.
Quote from rockclan :Delis from Sex Tourism Organisers is joining us tonight.

I need to know more about that team.
Stuff SR, I want in
The past 2 races for outsiders where ofcourse won by fast man Delis'77 from Sex Team Organisers.

He is now leading this championship.
Thorsten Ulrich from 6th Gear Racing to join the Team Rock Racing Outsiders Championship 2010, he probably starts at the next race being the Feature Race at AS1R with UF1.

The results from last race will be reversed for the starting grid. And a 1 hour race will decide who wins the race in the -TRR- class and who wins the race in the Outsiders class.
#9 - g7usl
Wowee Walter, the videos look manic

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG