The online racing simulator
Tweak Life for Speed s3!!!! LOOK!!!
(20 posts, started )
#1 - NOS47
Hey guys. Ive been racing and drifting on lfs in a long time now.

I am new on the forum here, and i saw many talking about Tweak or something like that.

Can anyone spare 2-3 minuttes of their life and explain understandable exactly what it is, where i could posibly get it, and how to use it.

Thank you very much.

May the World be With You. .
LOL
#3 - NOS47
What is funny kid?
Quote from NOS47 :What is funny kid?

Ok basically there is a Tweak for Patch Z, but you can only use it offline in the SP.
I dont know where you can download it since the LFS-Database has closed, but there might be some links here in the forum, just search for it.
Hello there!

Tweak for version Z can be found here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50010

Basically what tweak does is to modify certain things on the cars in LFS. The most common things changed/twaked is tyre size/type and changig engine values.

There are more use areas for this, but most people are happy enough toying around with the power of the car.

It's allowed to use in single player and servers where everyone is using the same setups. If the gamge detects any mismatch, like you having more power in your XRT than the others - it will give you a sync error and you will be disconected. To work around this everyone will need the same setup file. This file is stored by saving the settings in the program.

It's not allowed to use this program while doing hotlaps.

Hope this helps
#6 - NOS47
Quote from The Very End :Hello there!

Tweak for version Z can be found here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50010

Basically what tweak does is to modify certain things on the cars in LFS. The most common things changed/twaked is tyre size/type and changig engine values.

There are more use areas for this, but most people are happy enough toying around with the power of the car.

It's allowed to use in single player and servers where everyone is using the same setups. If the gamge detects any mismatch, like you having more power in your XRT than the others - it will give you a sync error and you will be disconected. To work around this everyone will need the same setup file. This file is stored by saving the settings in the program.

It's not allowed to use this program while doing hotlaps.

Hope this helps

----------------------
NOS47
So Much thank you mate!!! Really helped me alot, you good man. Thank you! You may have a great week.

Ciao from denmark
Your welcommed
Btw, coming over to your cheap country this weekend to buy alcohol, so I guess that makes up for it
Am i understanding it wrong or thread started already has s3? ... and is searching for tweak.

Im usin Z28 and tweakin the shiznitz out of it.
#9 - NOS47
Quote from The Very End :Your welcommed
Btw, coming over to your cheap country this weekend to buy alcohol, so I guess that makes up for it

Haha Cheap alcohol mate? You joking ai?

I think its ****ing expensive:P Im comming over and buying some carsat ya country, they are 3 times as cheap as in denmark hehe.

Dude i have an problem now, how do i set the tweak settings normal again? i kinda ****ed the xfg up now and dont know how to get the old settings back
Quote from NOS47 :
Dude i have an problem now, how do i set the tweak settings normal again? i kinda ****ed the xfg up now and dont know how to get the old settings back

Restart LFS is the easiest option
As above tells Close program, restart LFS - it's fine
Quote from NOS47 :Haha Cheap alcohol mate? You joking ai?
I think its ****ing expensive:P.....

When I lived in DK, I remember sometimes hanging out at Nyhavn, Copenhagen, and seeing flocks of Svensker (and Norsker maybe, but mostly Svensker) coming in for the weekend, just to do that...having fun and getting drunk, that is.
And yes it was expensive in DK, I can't imagine how much it costs in those other countries...but that's another thread...
It's Norge btw

And, the price here is horrible. Like almost 200NOK (calculate that on xe.com to your value) for a 6-pack
Quote from The Very End :It's Norge btw

And, the price here is horrible. Like almost 200NOK (calculate that on xe.com to your value) for a 6-pack

lol thats like £22 here and for that I'd want to get like:

FOSTERS LAGER 24X440ML CANS £19.28 (174.499 NOK)
TENNENTS LAGER 24X440ML CANS £17.48 (158.205 NOK)
Remember that is for 24! I have to pay more for just 6 here rofl!
That was my point

For 6 here its like £3.38 which would be 30.59 NOK
the link that the above directs you to (for the download of Tweak) doesn't work. I'm gettin 'page was not found' kinda thing. what happened? where can I get tweak, now?
Yeh the link in Lible's thread is dead but you should really get the z28 tweak from lfs tweak.net. It works perfect but only for the uf1/xfg/xrg at the moment.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG