The online racing simulator
Logitech g25 price
(8 posts, started )
Logitech g25 price
Hello,

Im thinking of buying g27 and want some help from you guys. What do you think can be price of 10 months old G25 without any problems except little louder gearbox and like 30 000km in lfs?

Thanks,
I wouldn't even pay 80 for a new one. I don't think it's worth it so sell it, nor to buy a G27.
id pay 80 for one if i was i wanted a wheel ok price. only heard good things about a g27
If it's any help, I recently sold my old G25 after buying a new wheel. My old G25 was almost two years old, had no warranty, an unrepairable shifter and the Wheel/Pedals were both in very good condition apart from a occasionally skittish clutch pedal. Believe it or not, it sold on eBay for £125 without postage. It actually went for more than my new one, which I bought for £120 at Christmas.
im not asking if g27 is worth of it ... But 80 is so low guys ... if new one was 300 for me. It still have 1 year and 2 months of guarantee
Your best bet would be to put it on eBay and see what price it gets upto. If your not happy with the price by the time the Auction comes close to ending, just end the Auction and put a sentence in the advert saying it has been broken/stolen etc.
yeash I can't believe how much G25 are selling on ebay - crazy. And new g25 prcies have been going up too around here..

BTW I've seen someone sell replacement g25 shifters on ebay
#8 - JJ72
I'd say a reasonable price will be at around $120 if it still has warranty, afterall there are many second hand G25 available and most of them are in quite good condition.

Logitech g25 price
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG