The online racing simulator
Eurovision 2010
(23 posts, started )
Eurovision 2010
Hello. Eurovision is about to begin soon, so maybe you already have your favorites for the vote? Share your opinion of all.

I am from Lithuania, I can say that there were a lot of discussion whether or not to participate in Lithuania. But still appears. Most languages and the views received a Lithuanian Olialia''''girls. But then they decided not to participate because they were very busy. If they are successful in the sample, it would certainly be a sensation became the Eurovision Song Contest
There you can what the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp222KKq5Vg

But the winner was
Inculto-Eastern European Funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDBiqRbVa0

I hope you like it and vote for Lithuania.

Do not forget to mention their representatives in the Eurovision Song Contest
That stuff again? Cba to watch it actually. The song of the Netherlands sucks, prepare for it!
Are Britain even in it this year? We suck at Eurovision, I really hope we ain't in it again. Someone give me the good news.
Nah, we came 23rd out of 25 according to Wikipedia :doh:
We came 5th last year iirc

From the songs I've heard of the finalists, Turkey and Lithuania are at the top personally they sound quite good and interesting

E: Joseph, read it right, that's the draw :P when they come out xD
Oh right.. I fail then. But I don't really get how it works because I usually only watch to see how bad the UK entry is, before quickly switching it off
Thank god "Olialia" couldnt do it. They are a freaking embarassment.....

Inculto looks good though. Its exactly what Eurovision needs - Entertainment.
For those who cant understand:

There has been a lot of discussion wether Lithuania should participate in Eurovision as previous results were all very poor. Especially last year.
"Olialia" girls received the most votes from the public, however, they cannot make it this year as they are all too busy.
The overall winner was Inculto.

Well, this is how I understood it.
I actually like Germany's entry this year.

Haven't listened to everything yet but from what I've heard I liked Azerbaijan and Belarus a bit. Well, "like" maybe is a bit too much but it's at least better than the usual ESC crap.
Quote from DevilDare :For those who cant understand:

There has been a lot of discussion wether Lithuania should participate in Eurovision as previous results were all very poor. Especially last year.
"Olialia" girls received the most votes from the public, however, they cannot make it this year as they are all too busy.
The overall winner was Inculto.

Well, this is how I understood it.

Lol, search for that word in an English-Spanish dictionary
denmark
Eurovision has gone way out of control. With all the east european "bands" (No pun intended) winning with no musical skill at all doesn't smell right. I wouldn't say there were any good Eurovision songs, however. I somehow can't believe someone would actually call there to vote seriously, actually liking this music. This smells so bad like false voting/manipulation. This somehow mirrors what's going on on top of the charts lately: nothing.
Ok i guess i was wrong about last year. But still we wont do well this year it must have been a one of. I used to watch it just for terry wogan but now he has gone so am sad
Well, we are crap, we had good chance to sucsess, but idiots desided some crap
I cannot bare to watch this crap, Britain is always a total embarresment. Anyone remember that weird as **** school one we did a while a go? The hell was that all about..
Quote from WesLeyan100 :
Inculto-Eastern European Funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDBiqRbVa0
I hope you like it and vote for Lithuania.

Dudes wtf? The guys playing with huge guitars and trombones make up a mildly disturbing scene.

Quote from zeugnimod :I actually like Germany's entry this year.

Is that chick even German? She doesn't look German, though I admit there might be good looking german girls that I just haven't seen.

But moreover she doesn't sound German - That's what Chris Wilkinson would sound if he was a girl. And German. Actually that's what he would look like as well.

Quote from manneF1 :Well, we are crap, we had good chance to sucsess, but idiots desided some crap

Finland - On a mission not to win!
/care face

Shiny trousers of Inculto might bring a good place.

Eurovision 2010
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG