The online racing simulator
How About...
(6 posts, started )
How About...
im not sure if this has ever been done before, so tell me if it has, but why doesnt somebody make a movie like an official race weekend, say formula 1 style like off tv? im sure this is possible with the talent here! wish i could do it myself i think its an awesome idea that should be taken up!
alot of time would be needed
This would be cool to watch. Get the best LFS racers to perfomr for us. Unfortunately it would take a lot of time as v4life said.
i bet DoN will do it, er.. probably lol i wouldnt doubt it, the only thing i would say is that it would probably be kinda boring.. it would just be like watching a race in lfs in spectator mode (which.. er.. isnt much fun)

dunno, if we have some really nice damage it would be exciting
think about it, if it was possible, having telementary data, position data and what not on screen like F1 does, would be ace. have a nice eventful race and you cant go wrong i think Schnee should make it. His movies are brill
Quote from XCNuse :i bet DoN will do it, er.. probably lol i wouldnt doubt it, the only thing i would say is that it would probably be kinda boring.. it would just be like watching a race in lfs in spectator mode (which.. er.. isnt much fun)

dunno, if we have some really nice damage it would be exciting

Boring? If we could get Norbi Csimspok and other fames the race would be really exciting. Did you watch some of the movies on Team Inferno site? I watched all of them and I can watch them again with pleasure.

How About...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG