The online racing simulator
Wilko's Racing Blog
(21 posts, started )
Wilko's Racing Blog
After I wrote an epically long race report to post on Facebook, and then found that it was about 500 characters too long for it, I decided to pack it all into a convenient blog. I know it's nothing on the Nick Catsburgs, Rudy van Burens, Dennis Linds and Scott Andrews.....es of this world but if you fancy checking it out, pop to http://wilkokarting.blogspot.com/.

It'll be updated regularly with my most recent karting news and shizz. Cheers
Quote from Wilko868 :I know it's nothing on the Nick Catsburgs, Rudy van Burens, Dennis Linds and Scott Andrews.....es of this world.

I haven't read it yet but I'm pretty sure it's better than Dennis'.
nice read
Ooh, nice. Will be reading. I shouldn't have installed a spell checker on Firefox though - as the blog lets me edit text, there are red lines everywhere!

I mean it - though it doesn't save (oh how I wish it did) I can actually edit the text in the blog - what's up with that?

EDIT: Added attachment.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from Timdpr :Ooh, nice. Will be reading. I shouldn't have installed a spell checker on Firefox though - as the blog lets me edit text, there are red lines everywhere!

I mean it - though it doesn't save (oh how I wish it did) I can actually edit the text in the blog - what's up with that?

EDIT: Added attachment.

Thanks for that Tim. I don't know the craic with that... :doh:
Meh. /me jealous

BTW, the content part is somehow cutted in the latest Opera . I guess the sidebar div is overlaying it.

p.s. check PM
Attached images
jesuschristwilkinson.jpg
Quote from Drift King CZ :Meh. /me jealous

BTW, the content part is somehow cutted in the latest Opera . I guess the sidebar div is overlaying it.

Me as well, and me as well in Firefox.

I don't think I actually congratulated you on the win btw...oops. Anyway, well done! Now you can't complain about not having trophies anymore. Do they give ones any different to the a+d races?
Wilko you kart freak xD

nah good luck in the future, hope you enjoy it
Nice bit of drifting there Wilko Arrrrrrrrrrrrr Ooooooohhhh Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you fully enjoyed the Maccies after those races.
New post up folks, just giving the link to the official results on Karting.co.uk. Also added some more photos on the side bar while we wait for the official ones from this round.

Check it if you're interested.

Quote from Drift King CZ :BTW, the content part is somehow cutted in the latest Opera . I guess the sidebar div is overlaying it.

I know, I don't know how to fix it. I'll work on it...

Quote from Timdpr :Anyway, well done! Now you can't complain about not having trophies anymore. Do they give ones any different to the a+d races?

Thanks alot Tim . Uuuuh, I only got one from the old Junior Race Nights, and my current collection of 5 owner driver podiums look little different to the one I got for my Race Night podium. We still need to meet up one day and have a bit of on track fun!

Quote from Timo1992 :Wilko you kart freak xD

nah good luck in the future, hope you enjoy it

Thanks alot Timo I'm loving it and still will for some time yet...

Quote from SCA-F1 :Nice bit of drifting there Wilko Arrrrrrrrrrrrr Ooooooohhhh Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ooooooh! Oooooh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!
Well, I don't know how blogspot.com works there, but you might try to change the theme/template...
If you want to read the whole blog, it's actually a hidden scroll window/frame, which is too small for the text in it. If you start highlighting from the left, and drag all the way to the right, you should see the cut off bits.
If you have noticed, these problems occurs only at the first post. Or at least at the second you can't change the text :P.

BTW keep it going, pics'n'vids plox
yaa good wilko. But if anyone wants to see my site (not my own, my dad keeps it up for a finnish series, so language is finnish) look www.finndrive.com But Wilko, nice info

Who guesses who is the guy with the prize?
Well a new post up giving the overall championship standings after R3. Have a read and a look up and enjoy!
Cheers

There's a race on this Friday btw, in case you want to watch us pootle around (or decide to thrash us comprehensively).
baba in first WTF he never told me this!
nice blog chris.
Quote from Timdpr :Cheers

There's a race on this Friday btw, in case you want to watch us pootle around (or decide to thrash us comprehensively).

I don't know the little rubbish track, I'd never thrash you. Might see you there though
Quote from Wilko868 :I don't know the little rubbish track, I'd never thrash you. Might see you there though

Oh you bitch...we're on the full one, ACTUALLY. And our little crappy karts have AWESOME RACING CLUTCHES FITTED ESPECIALLY. Take that.
Quote from Timdpr :Oh you bitch...we're on the full one, ACTUALLY. And our little crappy karts have AWESOME RACING CLUTCHES FITTED ESPECIALLY. Take that.

The clutches so you don't destroy them lap one? I might come down and watch, if I do I'll see you there, I'm the fat one in the cowboy hat!
Quote from Wilko868 :The clutches so you don't destroy them lap one? I might come down and watch, if I do I'll see you there, I'm the fat one in the cowboy hat!

Nah, the clutches that are more likely to be destroyed before you even line up.

Gotcha.

Wilko's Racing Blog
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG