The online racing simulator
Monkey Boyz Club video 2 unfinished (/post)
(16 posts, started )
Monkey Boyz Club

MBC description by Spinaker (MBC owner) on LFSD.net.

This club was born since 1 year ago but wasn't an official one...
but now it's "official"

the MBC is a club of good friends and only for friends...it's not like a team but you need to have skillz to be in,
if you are a friend of me or a friend of a member and if he confirm the fact you're skilled, you could maybe join the club...
you have to speak with the others, and the aim is to become friends with all the members, even if they are french, they can understand english, don't worry for that.
finally it's a familly affair...not so restricted...we just search good friends and fun...

The 2nd goal of that club is to share our skins...
so if you're nice and if you can do some skins (even if they aren't perfect) our doors are all open.
this thing makes the club a bit exclusive, so you don't have the right to share the club skins with other people who aren't in the club...

By the way, THE club is now INVITE ONLY

The videos is unfinished, because of some rendering troubles in Sony Vegas (Saturated Memory while rendering).
So I can't render this project anymore (I search many options but it failed :/). Then I decided to post it.
I'm really sorry for that Spinaker... :'(

Youtube Link
Youtube HD Link

Try to enjoy it.

Avec mes salutations les plus distinguées, J.Rados.
#2 - dadge
nice. stunning bit of work.
hell yea man, that editing is indeed stunning
Awesome Any music info? (from 1:25)
dayuummn :jawdrop:
There's no words to describe the awesomeness.
Well I'm torn, the video is excellent, but the fact that you ripped the music off of a horribly low quality, constantly clipping YouTube video forced me to watch it without sound.

Next time, please get a better rip. People with ears will appreciate it
Quote from morpha :Well I'm torn, the video is excellent, but the fact that you ripped the music off of a horribly low quality, constantly clipping YouTube video forced me to watch it without sound.

Next time, please get a better rip. People with ears will appreciate it

Concerning the audio quality, I can't edit the sound anymore and haven't finished it, so the levels are bad.

I wrote it was an unfinished video no ?
Nice video. The fact you used real life footage really brought new life into it. However, at the end of the day, its just another drift video. Nothing special that I saw.
Quote from [SWE]RE :There's no words to describe the awesomeness.

+1

I'm totally agree with you.

All is superb, the camera work, camera angles, camera work, the sincronization, the imagination to elaborate all the clips(maybe a intense planning?), the real footage inside of the LFS clips (your naturality is super!), the contexts of the entire clip, incredible!

C'est super!
It began so nice but when that sucky drum and base music came in i almost became deaf.
I just don't like this sort of music it ruins the entire video for me after some seconds the music got better(by a really smal amount).
The beginning of the drum and base is just horrible i just don't understand how people like this.
Other then that that the movie was very well made.
Quote from Lynce :+1

I'm totally agree with you.

All is superb, the camera work, camera angles, camera work, the sincronization, the imagination to elaborate all the clips(maybe a intense planning?), the real footage inside of the LFS clips (your naturality is super!), the contexts of the entire clip, incredible!

C'est super!

Thanx brother

@ Chrisuu01 = Can't help there, I'm in love with Drum and Bass Since I went in a Virgin in UK and bought a CD for 3,3£ (hmmm in 2002 I guess ?) So sorry but I love this. Even there isn't Drum and Bass in my video
Thx to all

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG