The online racing simulator
Forgot to add Turbofreak who did Round 3 for ineX Racing.

LFS license name: Turbofreak
Number: 31
Team: ineX Racing
LFS license name:racer hero
Number: 73
Team: ineX Racing
Quote from IsaacPrice :Real Name: Isaac Price
LFS license name: IsaacPrice
Country Wales

Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion): 76
Team(you can have up to 3 drivers a team): SonicRealmsRacing

Changed from WCL to SonicRealmsRacing
LFS license name:Radek44
Number: 161
Team: Inferno Racing
LFS license name:ElonB13
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]: DNK
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion):07
Team: 7Karat
Quote from ElonB13 :Real Name: Elon Berisha
LFS license name:ElonB13
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]: DNK
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion):07
Team: 7Karat

You're abit late mate, the season ended yesterday :|
Damn
Standings have been finally updated.

Congratulations to the winners and top 3s. Tommy Østgaard securing first place quite easy with reserve of 60+ points in the Drivers Championship. Right behind is Kristaps Dzelzgalvis on 2nd and Didzis Nāckalns on 3rd, both from [STO] team, which won the Team Championship. Tommy Østgaard, the only scoring driver for ineX Racing, made it himself up to 2nd place in the Team Championship. Th1rd is TH1RDid with Reno Kööts and Joe Holmes who were unfortunately inactive after half of the season.

Thanks for attending.
Nice one Tommy! Grats!
Congrats to Tommy and to the rest leaders. Excellent driving in all rounds.

btw - Are you planning next ixfgc for this year or it will be next year?
Quote from AudiBG :Congrats to Tommy and to the rest leaders. Excellent driving in all rounds.

btw - Are you planning next ixfgc for this year or it will be next year?

Nothing's sure yet. We might do a come back in Autumn 2010. One thing is clear, we won't make any decision about it yet, I think we all need a break from that period when we had to deal with the organisation of 2 leagues at once.
Congratz Tommy.
Small season review:

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :International XF GTi Championship Spring 2010: Season Review

A few days ago ended the second ever season of the International XF GTi Championship. The league was created back in October 2009 by Ministry Of Speed's Andy O'Brien. The season was eventful, but it would see a consequent change at half-way point: Andy would pull out of the management side of the league, and would be remplaced by Yann Laprevotte. Finally the inaugural season would be taken by F1RST Racing's Tommy Ostgaard, in front of James Peace and 4 Stroke Racing's Kristaps Dzelzgalvis.

The second season would be held by Tiger Express Events. It would also see some changes: the lenght of both sprint and feature races would be increased, the point system would be changed a bit(with more points given to the top positions), and a larger variety of tracks, with an oval and a rallycross round. Despite these changes, the league would be dominated by the same man: Tommy Ostgaard, who switched to the brand new ineX Racing team not so long before the season. The Norvegian would claim every single race he would take part in, except Round 4 Race 2, won by [STO]'s Didzis Nackalns.

The 2 final podium positions would be taken by Kristaps Dzelzgalvis(who finished 3rd in the inaugural season) and his teammate at [STO], Didzis Nackalns. Nevertheless, Tommy's main rival at the championship was TH1RDid's Joe Holmes. He even had a very tiny chance to take the championship before the final round at Fern Bay Gold, but unfortunately, technical problems would prevent him from defending his chances there. He only finishes in 4th place at the championship, in front of Deadline's Jonas Bakšys and White Tiger Express Motorsports' Dominik Engel.

The team championship was taken by [STO]. The Latvian team would never be challenged during the season, mainly due to the fact that Tommy Ostgaard's ineX Racing could only fill a car. TH1RDid(with F1RST's Joe Holmes and My3id's Reno Kôöts) gets 3rd.

Drivers quotes:

Tommy Ostgaard(Champion, 9 wins, 10 podiums, 5 poles): "I am very happy with my overall performance this season, managing to defend the title! The season has just went perfect for me, being on the podium in every race! I have had some nice fights during the season, as this league provides some extreme close racing. Thanks to the admin for the good job, and to all attending drivers! Congratulations to the podium"

Kristaps Dzelzgalvis(Runner-Up, 6 podiums): "A very good season for me, the goal was top 3, which succeeded, I am happy for my teammate who made his debut in this championship and even more delighted for the team which won an overwhelming victory. I'm now looking forward to next season"

Didzis Nackalns(3rd place runner, 1 win, 4 podiums): "Well this was my first season in this championship and it was great although FWD cars are not my specialty. There was some great driving out there. Best fights were with T. Østgaard in rallycross stage where I took the win in the feature race. Grats to the podium, specially K. Dzelzgalvis, and to STO which won the Team Championship. Hope to see you in next season!"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG