The online racing simulator
its too sad too laugh about
Forget it guys, if a funny isnt good spice to the day, you obviously have something wrong in your head. Sure my attempt to make someone giggle was bad, but the replies here prove that most of the people here are bunch of wankers with no sense of humour. While that might seem harsh, its true, and i see now why LFS community is actually hated outside and also inside the sim racing world.

Sure there are some people who can put up a proper funny conversation (for example TVE and.... practically none :shrug Fecking community falling apart thanks for....

bye bye.

Zeug, there is no funny thing on this forum. This is why im off this place until something gets radically changed, my wheel has been collecting dust for awhile now and i cant see any reason to fire up LFS again, if not of content, maybe because of people im racing against.
so when you fail a joke you blame us being wankers? good luck living your life
leaving the forum over an embarrassingly terrible joke is the best april fool

also

"lol april fools it's not actually released"
"man that was lame"
"oh my god this is the worst forum everyone hates you guys everyone hates lfs if you don't find me funny there is something wrong with you goodbye"

an accurate summary of this thread
Quote from EliteAti :Forget it guys, if a funny isnt good spice to the day, you obviously have something wrong in your head. Sure my attempt to make someone giggle was bad, but the replies here prove that most of the people here are bunch of wankers with no sense of humour. While that might seem harsh, its true, and i see now why LFS community is actually hated outside and also inside the sim racing world.

my friends 8yr old kid do better jokes. Lfs community is hated for many reasons, but your thread is far away from a funny one. At least for 99% of us.(the remaining 1% is very underaged).
Goodbye...
Good one, five stars!
Haha, I just though it would be another "whennzz it releeessed?" thread

It seems most of the others got a bit excited, and had a bit of nerd rage.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG