The online racing simulator
Ati fxr
(13 posts, started )
Ati fxr
Doin' my own skin. I actually realised that DIY is the best solution. I only started, but, I couldn't wait to finish and post it, so I'll post my progress every now and then.
And yea, it WILL be private.
EDIT: BTW, what do you think 'bout my rollcage?
BTW 2, I forgot to remove wireframe... LoL
Attached images
ATI.jpg
ATI2.jpg
I'm not doubleposting, I'm updating.
Comments?
Attached images
ATI.jpg
ATI 2.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :I'm not doubleposting, I'm updating.
Comments?

Doesnt seem like you've done much, please post w.i.p's after you've actually accomplished something. I would like to see some complicated decals and vinyls. Some own made graphics would be nice to see.
Quote from EliteAti :Doesnt seem like you've done much, please post w.i.p's after you've actually accomplished something. I would like to see some complicated decals and vinyls.

I don't want a complicated skin...
EDIT: I have no time to do anything else now... Gonna finish it tomorrow.
no time? how can this be?

Well, you don't want a complicated skin, which is what i was doing when we talked, but now you're actually diy, you'll be much happier in the end.
Quote from JazzOn :no time? how can this be?

Well, you don't want a complicated skin, which is what i was doing when we talked, but now you're actually diy, you'll be much happier in the end.

I need lot of time to do something, but it goes even with my basic knowledge of PS. And I didn't wanted to disturb you. ("...it looks boring...")

I had no time while I was going on a family diner.
You've done some work there, it will look nice if you put effort on it

Also sorry for ignoring you a bit, I only did a RB4 skin for now, plus i am without a PC on weekdays so I could not really do anything for you while on week
Quote from nikopdr :You've done some work there, it will look nice if you put effort on it

Also sorry for ignoring you a bit, I only did a RB4 skin for now, plus i am without a PC on weekdays so I could not really do anything for you while on week

Don't worry. I'll put effort on it.
Don't worry 'bout history, we live in present, and should think about future.
Updating again. It's almost done. Only thing left to do is to fix some mistakes on side skirt.
Don't tell me it's simple, I alredy know that and I wanted for the skin to look simple.
BTW, engine damage is possible in LFS.. But I don't have a vid. (Wasn't recording for some reason.)
Attached images
ATI skin.jpg
ATI skin 2.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :BTW, engine damage is possible in LFS.. But I don't have a vid. (Wasn't recording for some reason.)

Sure it is, today i was racing and some dude hit me, so on bl1 straight i couldn't possibly reach 5th gear, but ST was fine x], i think that counts as engine damage
Quote from kristis917 :Sure it is, today i was racing and some dude hit me, so on bl1 straight i couldn't possibly reach 5th gear, but ST was fine x], i think that counts as engine damage

I'm not talking about that. Drive FXR in 5th or 6th gear and get to 1st when you drive at least 200km/h. The car will just turn off and you can't turn it on... That engine damage I'm talking about.
Engine damage has existed for a long time, [post=192571]here's a list[/post] of all cars that existed at the time (2006) comparing severity.
it happens to me sometimes, i don't know if it's a glitch or some failure, cause i drive with automatic gearbox, and it shifts gears on XFG at arount 7,75 RPM,
but to go faster i shift gears myself at 7,5 RPM, and if i'm half secound late the gearbox shifts into neutral.. then i have to manually shift back to 3rd or 4th (thats when it usually happens) and suddenly the RPM goes down (how mutch depends on how fast i shift back to the required gear) and i can't reach 5th gear on the bl1 straight :S

Ati fxr
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG