The online racing simulator
Win Cash and Servers playing LFS!
Sonicrealms Racing are proud to announce the Live for Speed Hotlap League 2010. There will be over £251 of server prizes and cash on top to be won!

You can now donate to the LFS Hotlap League. Click the image above to go to our new Hotlap League page.

You will score based on your final times at the end of the two weeks.
You will score for each car you drive.

Information

Simply enter our server called and set a time with the available cars. No signups needed at all.

Prizes!

This year we will be offering a share of a cash prize fund, split between the top 20 drivers who have donated at least £2. The total prize fund will be split like this - if we get £210 in the fund, then 1st gets £20, 2nd gets £19, all the way to 20th who will get £1. If we get more or less, the money will be adjusted accordingly.

The total prize fund will be displayed live on the Hotlap League page. Also, all donaters will have the amount they stand to win displayed next to their name in the league table. Click either of these links and it will take you to the donations page, which will show you exactly the amount each driver has donated. This will ensure total transparency for all parties. The time limit on donations is by the end of event 4.

500 Servers and Alienserve are sponsoring this league and have generously offered free server packages. The top 4, position 21, 2 lucky dips and another for most improved driver will all win free server packages if they have donated the minimum amount. So in total over £251 of servers packages are to be won, this is in addition to the cash.

Rules!

1. No cheating - No bump drafting or normal drafting is not allowed. We will find out and ban you, so please play fair. We will monitor the server 24/7 via remote and we will save all replays. Any times set that are questionable will be investigated and the driver banned from the league if setting a time that they do not report as being invalid. If you set an invalid lap, either beat the time or report it yourself. All drivers are expected to report any driver they see cheating. We will also be using Airio's PTH cutting check.

2. Respect other drivers - Respect blue flags and take care when exiting pits. If you are on an outlap, get off the track completely if someone on a hotlap is approaching. Anyone caught wrecking will be banned.
Details of server packages to win -

Top 3 packages:

All 32/47 slots

Winner: 9 months - £86.40
2nd: 6 months - £57.60
3rd: 3 months - £28.80

Lucky dip: 3 months - £28.80

Most improved driver outside top 20 : 1 month - £9.60

Total value = £211.20 (based on full server cost, no discounts)

No duplicate winners though (so all different people)

If the winners of the packages are existing customers they can either have it as a 2nd server or extend the time on their current server(s)

Top 3 packages:

All 32/47 slots + Teamspeak 3

4th Place: 3 months - £13.50
5th Place: 3 months - £13.50
Lucky dip: 3 months - £13.50

Total value = £40.50

Total value of combined packages = £251.70
Very nice Jason
+1. Very nice.
Now this is interesting! Good luck to the people that are fast enough to compete in the top here!
Good luck
this week im in too (waiting for my new wheel :razz
#7 - Danas
Made about 10 PB's ant none of them were shown in the top. The insim would always write that it couldn't find a path or something.
#8 - Mysho
Yea this might work when some money are put in it. Prizes. I think if you did it only for pure fun a lot of people simply wouldn't care as we all know where LFS is. But this is something easy to start in and I think it can attract some people.
Quote from Danas :Made about 10 PB's ant none of them were shown in the top. The insim would always write that it couldn't find a path or something.

That is because you are cutting

Quote from Mysho :Yea this might work when some money are put in it. Prizes. I think if you did it only for pure fun a lot of people simply wouldn't care as we all know where LFS is. But this is something easy to start in and I think it can attract some people.

We had 390 people do this last year with no prizes on offer, so I hope it can keep us busy for a while. You can see last years league here - http://www.sonicrealmsracing.co.uk/league_hotlap.php
Yah I totally forgot it's already been running, jeez I really need to start with LFS again. Good luck with it, anyway.
Time limit changed to the end of event 4 for donations.
Good luck
Great, gonna participate if I'll find some time.
STD class HERE I COME ---->

/me Runs for over 9000 km/h of speed for training

definetily I am in!
The hotlap league starts tonight. There is already £77 in the cash fund and over £250 of servers prizes, so the total prize fund is now £327, and this before the league has started! So come join the league at midnight and win some prizes!
Just want to say that site and server is down, just like all SR site and servers
Yeah 500 servers problem, hopefully they will be up soon.
Total prize fund is now over £380. That is over £160 of cash plus servers to be won.
Neat - I might give it a try.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG