The online racing simulator
help please
(15 posts, started )
help please
hey guys and gals

I have a friend whose mom has a bit of a problem on her computer.
here's the thing... when she was on the internet she have pushed some button. so now the adress bar is gone. do anyone know what button she has to push or what she gotta do get it back on?

thanks in advance

Skolekaj
i think its full screen f11
nope not that. she have already tried that and that fixed her problem partly. but now the adress bar itself is gone. as far as i understand

but thanks for your help anyway. if you know how i get the adress bar back, it would be lovely
Which browser is she using?
internet explorer
First advice: Tell her to switch to Google Chrome or Firefox. IE is CRAP.

I'll try to reproduce the thing and try to fix it...
EDIT: I can't find anything that could switch off adressbar... I think it is too important to be turned off...
thats what i thought too. i think sheb given up and she is gonna call her son. but anyways... thanks for the help
Saying IE is crap doesn't help anyone even if it is the most common suggestion of help.

Menu: View>Toolbars>Address bar

That's how you help someone.....
Quote from mrodgers :Saying IE is crap doesn't help anyone even if it is the most common suggestion of help.

Menu: View>Toolbars>Address bar

That's how you help someone.....

I tried to help, but I actually don't have that option in my IE... I can't turn it off... And I also helped in way that I said that she should move onto GC or MF.
I think thats for older versions maybe <8 because in IE8 I dont see the option
Quote from DavidTiger :I think thats for older versions maybe <8 because in IE8 I dont see the option

Probably... I also have 8 and i actually never really used it... But I was searching a bit, and no option to turn it off.
Possible because I'm stuck in IE6. Work computer.
okay thanks for the help everybody. it's fixed now. she called someone she knew and they helped her..

skolekaj

help please
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG