The online racing simulator
Having a real noob-ish issue on Autocross
So, I've been playing LFS for quite a while now, recently started doing a bit of autocrossing. For some reason, on the second and third default autocross layouts in S2 I keep getting the warning "Wrong Route" when I cross the finish line. I don't get the warning at any point during the lap like usually happens when you miss a gate.

At first I figured I was missing a gate somewhere, so I turned on the editor so I could see all the route checker circles to make sure I wasn't missing anything, drove around extra slow and ran over them all (in, presumably, the right order) but it still told me I took the wrong route.

I'd like to think I'm not an idiot, I've competed in autocross and thought I knew what I was doing...but apparently not! Can anyone help, either offer suggestions on what could be the problem or even have a video of the correct route through the last two courses?

Cheers
Are those the LX Competition Layouts? I get that error too
It's due to the positioning of the last route checker. If you look at attached image 'a', I think what happens is that a route checker clears you when you reach the side opposite to the one you entered it from. So, when you reach the finish line before the other side of the route checker, it invalidates the run.

Solution is to move the route checker as per image 'b'. You could also just remove the last checker, because the route from cp55 to cp56 is a completely straight line, there's nothing to cut.
Attached images
lfs-lx3-a.jpg
lfs-lx3-b.jpg
awesome, thanks heaps for that! Makes me feel like a bit less of an idiot

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG