The online racing simulator
Introducing: Apex Cup
(25 posts, started )

Hello LFS Racers,

We are proud to announce a new league in Live for Speed: Apex Cup. Apex Cup is a challenging league that will provide the best action out there!

Apex Cup will start it's first season on May the 7th at Aston North with the Formula V8. Each event will feature a Sprint- and Main Race, including a mandatory pit-stop. The complete schedule you can find here.

Each race will be broadcasted by multiBC including live commentating. I would like to thank Justin Ziarko for creating our fantastic logo, UKDedigamers for providing us a LFS server during the season, Flexwebhosting.nl for hosting our website and everyone else who helped us during this time.

More information can be find on the website (still working on a few things) and on the LFS Forum later on. Sign-ups will be open around next week.

Also our first trailer is available on our site or YouTube, thanks to FireMike15 for making it.

Apex Cup Crew

Source: Apex Cup News
Hell yea
Cool. Good luck and have fun with it
Why are all the danish guys first at this post?

Good luck with the cup
coz we're not really danish!
Sounds nice. 'Bout time 3id put together a league. (with their sexy avatars)
I might think about it, hope I am skilled enough or are there only pro's?
Quote from Timo1992 :I might think about it, hope I am skilled enough or are there only pro's?

only one way to find out tbh
Sounds awesome
Hey,

First off all Its a very nice Idea and a very nice website, im getting a hell lot of good feedback from some people over at Concept Racing.

i would like to clear up some thinks, i hope you dont mind me asking it here.

1- About the Teams, in the rules is standing only 2 drivers for every team, does this means that a team like Concept racing only can join with 2 drivers or can we join with Concept Racing 1 and Concept Racing 2 ?

2- Is there going to be only 32 spots, or is this depending on the amount of interest?

Hope you can find me some answers,
Quote from hotmail :Hey,

First off all Its a very nice Idea and a very nice website, im getting a hell lot of good feedback from some people over at Concept Racing.

i would like to clear up some thinks, i hope you dont mind me asking it here.

Thanks.

Quote from hotmail :
1- About the Teams, in the rules is standing only 2 drivers for every team, does this means that a team like Concept racing only can join with 2 drivers or can we join with Concept Racing 1 and Concept Racing 2 ?

A team can only have 2 members indeed. However, it is possible to join with multiple teams. (Concept Racing 1, Concept Racing 2, ..)

Quote from hotmail :
2- Is there going to be only 32 spots, or is this depending on the amount of interest?

Hope you can find me some answers,

It's limited to 32 drivers, and we will probably not extend this. If there are more than 32 sign-ups, the drivers who sign up first will get the places.

I hope these answers your questions, if you have more be free to ask
Kewl
Quote from zeromussov :
I hope these answers your questions, if you have more be free to ask

Thanks a lot , I think thats it for now
Im looking for this!
Okay I'm in, will send our application when the signups have been opened.
Its a pity, I wanted to join the Cup, but Im racing the Fox Cup those days.
Balast and restriction crap in GTR, TBO and NGT classes or not?
Quote from Mysho :Balast and restriction crap in GTR, TBO and NGT classes or not?

There will be no restrictions in GTR or NGT.

For TBO there will be probably 3% air intake on the FXO . But this is not final yet.
Will there also be a forum on the Apex cup site or shall we discuss everything in the official one here?

I would prefer also an additional forum on the apex cup site
Quote from Timo1992 :Will there also be a forum on the Apex cup site or shall we discuss everything in the official one here?

I would prefer also an additional forum on the apex cup site

Yes, there will be a forum on the Apex Cup site. Actually we are planning to use that one for the main use, and the LFS forum for information purpose only.

However, this will still takes some time since we are waiting for a new release that provides all the functions we need and meets our standard.
Really nice work Martijn.
This seems like a nice Cup Nice website too
Quote from zeromussov :Yes, there will be a forum on the Apex Cup site. Actually we are planning to use that one for the main use, and the LFS forum for information purpose only.

However, this will still takes some time since we are waiting for a new release that provides all the functions we need and meets our standard.

'sin patch or what?
- in case that won't happen ?
Sign-ups are now open

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG