Round 3 SO5 - Pre Race Discussion
I finally got round to re-coding the ATC League site so i can edit things easily! so the sites updated with current results.

Right.. so 9 days away from the next race. I have yet to do any practice but im sure i will do during the week and over the weekend.

Only 9kg of ballast for me this time so looking for a good result.
The website seems rather bugged atm. And I noticed you are using my blackwood race report
thats the ATC site not the ATC League site :P

stole ur report for testing purposes

Im just going website crazy right now, decided "sod it. gonna edit one.. edit the lot!"
ok the entry list has been updated again.

Anybody who has not started either race 1 or race 2 has been removed from the list entirely. Anybody who only signed up from the 1 race has been removed from the list (they are free to sign up again).

The only people on the entry list currently are people that HAVE started a race during this league, so we should have a much better estimate of the expected grid size(s).
#5 - Hahmo
I might miss this round :/
Dont feel very exited about the track, i wont have time to race it fully and wont be home before the race starts (Or at the moment seems like that.)

We'll see then, and just let you know franky for this so you dont have to bang your head against the wall because i didnt tell you where i was..

Im jest saying
Quote from franky500 :ok the entry list has been updated again.

Anybody who has not started either race 1 or race 2 has been removed from the list entirely. Anybody who only signed up from the 1 race has been removed from the list (they are free to sign up again).

I know that meh racing's CSF has signed up after race 2... did you delete him on purpose (mind you, I'd remove him, too :razz, or...
Quote from Gerdoner :I know that meh racing's CSF has signed up after race 2... did you delete him on purpose (mind you, I'd remove him, too :razz, or...

Probably just Frankies habbit of deleting random stuff

Btw: does anyone want a few kilos from my car?
#8 - VoiD
Nope...
Quote from Gerdoner :I know that meh racing's CSF has signed up after race 2... did you delete him on purpose (mind you, I'd remove him, too :razz, or...

Didn't recognise it as being after race 2.. it was done on the 14th of march so to me thats on race day. so i removed it!.

Doubt he'll turn up anyway. He knows he'll get a whooping! . But i could be wrong, so he is free to sign up again if he wants

Quote from three_jump :
Btw: does anyone want a few kilos from my car?

Nice try!. I have a spare 9KG if anybody wants it.... FREE !
#10 - CSF
Quote from franky500 :Didn't recognise it as being after race 2.. it was done on the 14th of march so to me thats on race day. so i removed it!.

100% record.
so u gonna sign back up then CSF?

and 3j, You going to beat up BBO for me? :P
Race is this Saturday, right?

Hey Franky, does that setup you posted on the Blackwood thread work here too? I found it pretty nice and even used it on Aston.

I ask because of the bumpy nature of the track, maybe it needs some tweaking on the suspension?
#13 - CSF
Quote from franky500 :so u gonna sign back up then CSF?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees done don't delete me this time!!1!!
Quote from CSF :Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees done don't delete me this time!!1!!

turn up on sunday and you wont be deleted
-
hehe (dddarrriuuus) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
-
(dadge) DELETED by dadge : no need for this post
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by franky500 : no longer applicable
Server details have been e-mailed.
And remember that we have now summertime...
Am i not in list anymore( coz of my absence in last race) ? No email here....
everybody who did not race in either race 1 or 2 was removed from the list, If you are going to be a part of the league (or at least the next race) you will need to sign up again so i can get the e-mail out to you.
Quote from three_jump :And remember that we have now summertime...

im guessing i kinda stated that alot in the email :P
And I still belive some will fail to be on time
Not looking forward to this race so much. Not getting on with the track as well as I'd like, but have to make the most I can after last time out, made a total mess of it and need to capitalise on people being fat with ballast.
Uhm.

Teammate says that the server password isnt changed to *** and the old one still works, and wrong track there.

Im not able to join any server atm so i cant check; but why's confusion?
I set the T7R Teamserver (powered by 500) up in case someone is interested in some laps till Franky sorts it
Sorted it, try again with this rounds password.
Withdrawing from series.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG