The online racing simulator
Tanner Foust drifting Mulholland Highway
(42 posts, started )
... :o
Very nice, i enjoyed it. Except the stupid comments that say ken block videos are better. I mean, wtf.
What a freakin' nice ride.
Quote from hazaky :Very nice, i enjoyed it. Except the stupid comments that say ken block videos are better. I mean, wtf.

I have to agree with those guys....

This video is still awesome though!
blah, looking at that road makes me depressed that we dont have anything like that in WA
shouldn't there be several strips like that in the Blue Mountains? Remember reading about them in a Top Gear mag when I was down under.

I have like 10 road pieces like that in a 20 min radius, the one leading to my uni included *clicky*. Just not the car to enjoy it
Nice stuff as street drifting always is . Too bad he's drifting poor Scion which is even FWD in stock.
Quote from ACCAkut :shouldn't there be several strips like that in the Blue Mountains? Remember reading about them in a Top Gear mag when I was down under.

I have like 10 road pieces like that in a 20 min radius, the one leading to my uni included *clicky*. Just not the car to enjoy it

That is true, however Blue Mountains are on the other side of australia for me

we have a small skinny, poorly made section of road that lasts about 15 minutes going at a fair pace

http://maps.google.com.au/maps ... 0.111494&t=h&z=14

Croyden, into Mcness, into canning dam
That sound is just awesome!
Wow!

I wonder what a RWD would do?
WOW its really amazing skills
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Wow!

Huh? Looks RWD to me.... like you're gonna have 600+hp on the front wheels, it'd be mental
watch again, in the slow motion part it's clearly visible, that the car is RWD.

Hell, that's a lot of smoke
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Wow!

Watch the video again then.

FWD!!!!!!!!!!! Come on guy, don't tell me you're the one saying it's FWD in the comments. It's clearly RWD!
I read that the Scion is FWD stock
It's not stock tho is it and if you watch the video you can tell it's RWD.
Copying Ken Block much?

Exactly the same filming style, and the 'slow mo' parts really made me think I was watching "Gymkhana" with a Scion full of Rockstar stickers insetad of a Monster Subaru.

Nonetheless, some very nice footage. Great sound.
Quote from DevilDare :Copying Ken Block much?

Exactly the same filming style, and the 'slow mo' parts really made me think I was watching "Gymkhana" with a Scion full of Rockstar stickers insetad of a Monster Subaru.

Nonetheless, some very nice footage. Great sound.

battle of the energy drinks?
Would be cool.

Get Relentless in there too! :P
Cool video.

I'm baffled that some people think the Scion in the video is FWD! I'm disappointed in you DK!
It's like with AWD cars in the D1GP they have costly RWD conversions to comply with the rules and regulations of the sport.

Drifting in a FWD is just power-arse dragging.
Quote from hazaky :Very nice, i enjoyed it. Except the stupid comments that say ken block videos are better. I mean, wtf.

Reading youtube comments are proven to give brain damage, stop it for your healths sake. :-)
I took it as a FWD Scion

It helps if I pay attention next time :P

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG