The online racing simulator
Would be better if everyone tries to do a short qual and who's against who would be decided by the times. RvB vs Joe is not the best imo. It should be like the weakest will go out after 1st round, not the strongest :/. But nvm.

I'm against safety car
Quote from Drift King CZ :Would be better if everyone tries to do a short qual and who's against who would be decided by the times. RvB vs Joe is not the best imo. It should be like the weakest will go out after 1st round, not the strongest :/. But nvm.

I deliberately didn't do that to make it a bit more interesting
Well, actually slower people are usually determined in the beginning to do it interesting, because the strongest should get face to face in final or semi-final .
Me againist Felipe
Which cars will be used? There's no round 3, so we will skip RB4 or we will ignore round 1 car (UF1)?
Quote from Drift King CZ :Which cars will be used? There's no round 3, so we will skip RB4 or we will ignore round 1 car (UF1)?

We're ignoring the UF1. That was only needed if we had more than 32 competitors
If it's not too late:
LFS Username: ASR Sanchez
Quote from Drift King CZ :Which cars will be used? There's no round 3, so we will skip RB4 or we will ignore round 1 car (UF1)?

yay no uf1!
glad not droppin RB4 its my best car besides LX4
"[if that's your real name then you're awesome :P]"

lol. Actually ppl in my country spell that name without the other "k" letter,but meh.
Layout Picture
Attached images
H2H.png
I hope I can still sign-up

LFS Username: lianes
Quote from Mustangman759 :Ray Kings vs Niko Puntola
thats gonna be epic to watch

if it was a contact race id win... just because i would want to destroy him
LFS Username: aobrien
Quote from aobrien :LFS Username: aobrien

Andy and Liane will have a "Pre-Round 1" Match in a UF1 to decide who races Lims in R1 proper.
LFS Username: eliteati

I'll sort out a match for this tomorrow.
I really have to withdraw completely now... maybe you give liane my spot or so... reallised today (actually yesterday my time) that this will not work for my end... even with the thought to let my cousin race... I'm sorry...
LFS Username: xtraction
Quote from prOmo_LTU :LFS Username: prOmo_LTU

Can't make it,sorry :/ Have fun guys!
LFS Username: RudolfR
I seem to have stayed up all night for F1 so I'm not be waking up in time for this so one of the late sign-ups can take my spot against wilko.
LFS Username: mr.46
Really sorry, thought this was next week.

Signing out.
Sorry, but I find it amusing to see how hard it is for people to read the calendar

Good thing the pair of you aren't brain surgeons.
I probably should have mentioned that the Easter Event isn't actually taking place at Easter :hide:

This is how it will work:
I have updated the spreadsheet with the new fixtures.
At the moment, Wilko is the only one without a partner for Round 1. Anyone who's partner doesn't turn up tonight [and, atm, wilko] will automatically go through to Round 1b. In this round will be all these people, plus all the fastest losers from Round 1 that didn't get through - enough losers to fill the people whose partners went AWOL. These people will then play-off for a place in Round 2. The car will be XFG.

Again, any questions - ask me!

PMs coming shortly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG