The online racing simulator
codemasters f1 2010
(533 posts, started )
Very nice!

It sounds better and better with every interview/new piece of info. Honestly cannot wait!
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Thanks Franky for editing that, if it weren't for you I'd be banging my head for wasting some of my life :banghead:
lol
I got my Hauppauge HD PVR today, got it up and running and ready for F1, the file size is small enough and the reliability is good enough for me to record full length races, I am even considering doing a live stream of a whole race just for fun.
Time to bring Murray Walker out of retirement then?
Mini Bump

http://cdn.steampowered.com/Ma ... l_US_v06.pdf?t=1283965391

The manual from Steam (not found by me). Obviously the manual doesn't cover everything in the game, so need to wait and play it before too much judgement, but I predict it might be fun - much like some previous Codie games - if not terribly realistic.
Nice to see that you can opt to have full control over pitstops, and also that the "flashbacks" are disabled on "expert".

Hopefully the 360 version will have these options.
#138 - AMB
Quote from Whitmore :You have full control over the crucial parts, but you can't run over other pitcrew - your steering is restricted.

MSC would be disappointed
Still look amazing after all these trailers, the raindrops on the visor and all those effects, most immersive wet racing experience I've ever seen.

and onboard with Ant making quite a mess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuxZG66U0yA

the replay only shows sprays from the players car though, limitation on console hardware maybe?
Quote from JJ72 :Still look amazing after all these trailers, the raindrops on the visor and all those effects, most immersive wet racing experience I've ever seen.

and onboard with Ant making quite a mess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuxZG66U0yA

the replay only shows sprays from the players car though, limitation on console hardware maybe?

Would think so yes.
first time in codemaster games where they get the grip level right.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I got my Hauppauge HD PVR today, got it up and running and ready for F1, the file size is small enough and the reliability is good enough for me to record full length races, I am even considering doing a live stream of a whole race just for fun.

(OT)

how small is small? my leadtek SD tuners (as configured) do 800mb for an hour's worth of tv, give or take a few megabytes...
I have to say it looks great.
Quote from JJ72 :

Actually that's running on PC, on low-ish settings or so I hear.

Quote from Whitmore :You have full control over the crucial parts, but you can't run over other pitcrew - your steering is restricted.

You can run over the front jack man by not stopping in time.
To bad I have to get it for console my PC cant handle it for sure.
Sutil for the win.

Addict.

codemasters f1 2010
(533 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG