The online racing simulator
NordicUK LFS F1 team skin request
(7 posts, started )
Hello all,

This is just a thread asking for some genuine help with a skin, or rather a thread looking for someone to make a very proffesional skin for a team going, or hoping to enter into the OWRL F1 leauge, The team name sorta depicts what i want for the skin, a flag orientated skin with the norweigan and english flag on opposiste sides to the cars with a number of well placed sponsors both real and fictional on the cars. One idea would be to follow the 1999 BAR F1 cars design path with splitting the flags... also, two skins will be needed, with seperate numbers and names. The first would be #06 J.Teien and the second #16 O.Hardwick. You shouldnt need to much imagination to figure out where names and numbers go, and there is really no direction to go in sponsor wise... and anyway, follow the 1999 BAR as an example and see if you can do something similar to that using the two flags and yellow, black and white as a basic colour scheme.

thanks all for reading,

I hope someone takes on the challenge,

Oscar.
On another note... I would appreciate if someone who could use the same skin description as above on an LX4 with no number and both of the names mentioned in the previous post...

thanks all,

Oscar.
Given that the two flags are red, white and blue, trying to also incorporate a yellow and black colour scheme might not really work?

You could have the Norwegian flag on the right and the Union Jack on the left but biased towards the rear so that they line up in a mirror image across the top of the engine cover?

I'll give it a go for you if you want but it might take me a few days to find the time?
Quickly done during lunch to give an idea - the final version would obviously line up properly and be of a far higher quality.
Attached images
Nordic1.jpg
Nordic2.jpg
Nordic3.jpg
I like it, and obviously with numbers, sponsors, refinements etc... it would be perfect. Thank you for taking up the request,

Oscar.
Just to keep you updated. I'm still working on the skin when I can but making the flags work across the sidepods is taking time. Hopefully have it done this weekend.
Thank you very much... I am very much looking forward to seeing the end results.

Oscar.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG