The online racing simulator
How to add cars in lfs?
(10 posts, started )
How to add cars in lfs?
Hey, i have played the demo version for lfs some days now, and i want to add more cars free? how? Sorry for my bad english , but I am a norwegian
unfortunately there is no way to add any cars for free.

please visit LFS.net to buy the game, either s1, or s2.

s1 is almost useless because there are not many hosts, but s2 is good, no strings attached. it is worth every cent
Quote from logitekg25 :unfortunately there is no way to add any cars for free.

please visit LFS.net to buy the game, either s1, or s2.

s1 is almost useless because there are not many hosts, but s2 is good, no strings attached. it is worth every cent

ok, Is there any Program who u can adjust how much horsepower u want?
yes, but you shouldn't go looking for it.........And dont ask here.
it is not legal to talk about here.....or for you to use....:hide:

the easiest way to get all of this is buy the game.
Quote from logitekg25 :it is not legal to talk about here.....or for you to use....:hide:

the easiest way to get all of this is buy the game.

Ok, Thank you for quik answering Gonna buy the s2 now
no problem and see you out on the track

if you want, get an xfire account, and add me logitekg25, it is a great gamers tool, if you need a setup, be sure to check out my setup shop, which is also in my signature
Quote from brianbakers :yes, but you shouldn't go looking for it.........And dont ask here.

You can use Tweak when you are S2 licenced - And it is allowed here if approved by a moderator.
LFSTweak is legal for S1 and S2 licensed drivers indeed, as long as it's used offline(or on hosts using the same tweak than yours)

On the contrary, car shape modifications are forbidden, and can't be discussed/promoted on this forum.

How to add cars in lfs?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG