The online racing simulator
BMW Road Cars
(30 posts, started )
BMW Road Cars
do you think we can expect some BMW's road cars ? like some Z1, M3's , M5's ?
at least... I wish it!
Maybe, but I imagine that the Racing part of BMW is far removed from the car manufacturing part..... so maybe not!

It's possible I guess, but I think it would be a whole new agreement.
Just a guess but I think this a deal between Intel and LFS. We'll see when the devs tell us a full story behind this.
I would be extatic for any BMW road cars, but especially the following.

The first M5
new m5
z4

X5 for rally
M6 seeing as it's up as a prize for the LFS/INTEL road trip comp
316 coupe
330 (older version the newest one is ugly due to the stretched front lights)
Works Mini
850 turbo

BMW 633 CSi (1986)
A diesel, I want to see if all these diesel owners are right.
Hartge 1 Series http://www.auto-adrenalina.com/bmw_1_v8.html
if the other manufacturers see that, they will give licences to the LFS too but if they do this too long, it will be good only for the LFS players
Manufacturers dont like to see their cars get crashed and look deadly. I think we dont get any roadcars from BMW. And Im happy with it.
Quote from silent_wind :do you think we can expect some BMW's road cars ? like some Z1, M3's , M5's ?

no
NO!

Definately don't want them
#11 - DeeS
sure,.

NO !!
Quote from z3r0c00l :I would be extatic for any BMW road cars, but especially the following.

The first M5
new m5
z4

X5 for rally
316 coupe
Works Mini
850 turbo

BMW 633 CSi (1986)

Keep on dreaming but LFS isn't going to be "The Official BMW Driving Sim".
perhaps. we shall see
Quote from Live For Kill :perhaps. we shall see

We will see that there are no BMW cars,yes.

Besides,who wants to drive in those ugly boxes? I don't,and neither does the community.
Quote from Sternendaal :We will see that there are no BMW cars,yes.

Besides,who wants to drive in those ugly boxes? I don't,and neither does the community.

What gives you the confidence that you think you can give an opinion in the name of "the community"?

I think that clearly some people whish to have other BMWs in LFS and others (like yourself) don't. And if there really will be some, only the devs know. And even if they decide to put some BMWs into LFS, you will allways be free not to use them .
Quote from Sternendaal :Besides,who wants to drive in those ugly boxes? I don't,and neither does the community.

you're not THE community, so speak for YOURSELF. AFAIK, i'd love to have them. Jeez, some people...illepall
BMWs arn't really my thing (i've got a yamaha ), but the more cars there are the happier I am really... I'd like to have cars with more strengths and weaknesses so there are more cars per class, at the moment it's very hard for more than one type of car on the track.... seeing as BMW obviously have something to do with this (it is THEIR BMW SAUBER car after all), maybe they'll be inclined to let LFS have other car licenses if this one is well executed.
ask the Dev team (Scavier) about that, and the BMW. if u just want it, then its not sure you will get it
well i cant be happy if there is more car, because im just a demo racer and its not sure, that the Creators will make other real cars
Quote from z3r0c00l :I would be extatic for any BMW road cars, but especially the following.

The first M5
new m5
z4

X5 for rally
316 coupe
Works Mini
850 turbo

BMW 633 CSi (1986)

All these car types are already represented in LFS. Apart from the X5, which can't be a fun car to race with. High center of gravity and so on.

And I'm quite certain that you can adjust the setup to make the cars in LFS behave as the different BMWs would.

I can't see what the models you've listed would contribute with.
#21 - OsC
Well, i think drive M1 in lfs would be so funny
better not.. i dont want any real (consumer production) cars on LFS
I have to agree with XCNuse here, I don't think including real production cars in LFS would work. You would just have people complaining that "The M3 in LFS doesn't handle like my M3". It just means more work for the Devs, trying to make a car in the sim handle like its real-life counterpart. Whereas the way the game is at the minute, they are creating cars from scratch, and are not trying to make e.g. an XRT handle like a Starion turbo (just an example), and therefore it just handles like an XRT! I know that probably made no sense but its how I see it!
Exactly, and the F1 nobody has ever driven irl here, unless somebody has been hiding a secret that they are an f1 racer. Even then I'm sure the bf1 suaber drives different compared to other f1 team's. So maybe cars that most of us can't get our hands on would be smart to add, besides I like to see the creativity the devs have making their own cars and tracks!
Quote from Infiniti :Exactly, and the F1 nobody has ever driven irl here, unless somebody has been hiding a secret that they are an f1 racer. Even then I'm sure the bf1 suaber drives different compared to other f1 team's. So maybe cars that most of us can't get our hands on would be smart to add, besides I like to see the creativity the devs have making their own cars and tracks!

Yep the best way to make a sim that no one can critisie is to make a sim of cars no one has driven
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

BMW Road Cars
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG