The online racing simulator
OK, I think the relevant points have been made, so I am now going to close the thread. I don't like the thread title sitting there at the top of the forum. My sense of PR, right or wrong, tells me that is not good for people coming here for sensible discussions.

I don't share the opinion that LFS is seriously ill. It's slowly getting better all the time, and all's well from our point of view. It's a point of view many people will obviously not share, because their aim is to receive new things more quickly than we can do it.

But that is in fact their problem, not ours. That is not a lack of respect, we are developing this sim as we see fit, and our customers can try it or buy a license if they like it. And we thank them for supporting the development. Our aim is to develop this thing to a high standard and we aren't particularly bothered how long it takes. Quicker would be better, sure, but that is not a high priority compared with releasing work that we are happy with.

Once again, if our way of running a business is so poor, and you know so much more about it than we do... do it yourself... show us how to do it, don't tell us!

This forum is for discussions about LFS. Telling us how we should change our ways isn't really welcome.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG