The online racing simulator
Action-Packed LFS Broadcast Weekend: LFS Champion's Week
Race fans !

You'll be able to, over the next 8 days, watch FOUR great spectacles all on multiBC. All these events occur at the Kyoto Ring Circuit.

Friday 12th March sees the final round of the New Dimension Racing LFSCART Light Winter Series run on the Kyoto Oval for 70 laps. Something Awful Racing's Simon Murphy is far enough ahead in the title that all he needs to do is set a qualifying lap to clinch the title. The team title is still up for grabs however, between Something Awful Racing and Concept Racing. The action starts at about 18:30 UTC with qualifying. The race is scheduled to start at about 19:30 UTC. It will be on multiBC Stream III - we'll start the coverage around 19:00 UTC or so.

Saturday 13th March sees the final round of the 2009-2010 Masters of Endurance Season, the 6 Hours of Kyoto National. F1RST Racing GT1 have locked up the title, and Team Sirius in GT2 only need to get a finish to win the GT2 crown. With both titles locked up, we may see some inhibitions go out the window and see some exciting racing to scoop up the last win of the season. The race will be on multiBC Stream III starting from just before 14:00 UTC.

Sunday 14th March will mark the return of the Great LFS Race, the Kyoto 250. Qualifying Day runs from about 15:00 UTC until about 19:00 UTC. The format for the Kyoto 250 is unique in LFS. The day will start with hotlap qualifying, which should run for about an hour. Following that, there will be a pair of 115-mile races to set more of the grid. Each race will take about an hour each depending on how many or how few yellow flags there are. We have splurged a bit and gone for High quality streams for this year's Kyoto 250 (and June's Kyoto 500). The Kyoto 250 Qualifying will be on multiBC Stream II starting at about 15:00 UTC Sunday.

Epic website plug time now:

New Dimension Racing Website

LLWS/Kyoto 250 Host on Remote
LLWS/Kyoto 250 Host on spdo Satellite
NDR IRC

Masters of Endurance Website

MoE Host on Remote
MoE Host on spdo Satellite
MoE IRC
MoE Tracker

Kyoto 250 host is the same as the LLWS host, so you can use that information as above.

Masters of Endurance is Sponsored by:

500 Servers
DarcyF1
multiBC

New Dimension Racing utilize the services of:

500 Servers
multiBC

We hope you take the time to tune in to these events...We'll be trying our best to hope that no technical gremlins pop up this weekend.
Don't forget to come along and watch the LLWS tonight folks!
We should be on !

Finishing qualifying, race will start in about 20 minutes from now
#4 - Hahmo
Works

Very interesting weekend coming indeed
Hope to see y'all watching the MoE today. 14:00GMT on MultiBC's Stream III as said in OP. Just thought I'd bump to remind, as it'll be a cracker.
#7 - Mr.46
I failed on Formation lap in LLWS. Had to shut AVG
Just an advice guys: if you want to get a regular audience, give more infos about the series you're broadcasting. IMO, The OP should be filled of useful links about the series in themselves(and not only tools that can help us to follow the action!): championship standings, schedule, signs-up list, etc, etc, etc.

For example, I now have to seach for the MoE grid, and save it on my HD so I don't have to parse the whole MoE subforum every time I want to check it. While, to make it simple for everyone, you could've easily [img] tagged it in the OP... This would've also made the whole thread look better, with less walls of text, and more pictures

I know you guys are spending hours and hours on this work, so I guess a few more minutes of linkage wouldn't matter so much. Seriously, you have to realise that a lot of people in this forum are casuals, and don't know where the useful infos are.

EDIT:

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/k3tbvl.png[/img]

Only about 20 minutes until Chris Ford drives a car again!
#10 - CSF
4h 20 minutes :rolleyes:
#12 - CSF
Oh my god the stream actually works, I can hear deko's cumming from all the way in yank land.

WE ARE LIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEE!
I see can also hear wilko now
Hi, everybody. Due to server maintenance on the normal IRC server please use the following link to access IRC chat for the moe channel: irc://irc.quakenet.org/moequake
45 minutes left, GT1 class battle for the win is 5 seconds separated. Sonicrealms Racing Leads, Race-Star Convertable in 2nd. Both have made final stops, will be a straight fight to the final checkers of the season ! Still time to join in and see what's going to happen !
-
(dekojester) DELETED by dekojester : doublepost fail
Wooohoooooo
Great race today. Nice broadcast, guys.
link to stream?

nvm, got it
Feel free to check Tiger Express' Twitter while watching the stream. We will be twitting during the whole Kyoto 250 qualyfing day from our perspective.
Sorry for the late notice, but our originally scheduled box was having issues, so we've been moved to a stable Stream I server.

Watch on the multiBC Website

or

Link for External players

We'll start in about 25 minutes or so with streaming, comms a bit after top of the hour

d
In case someone is wondering, it's on again!
Am i the only one hearing F1 sounds in the background, what's that about?
Quote from ChristijaNL :Am i the only one hearing F1 sounds in the background, what's that about?

rFactor is running in the background, sorry about that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG