The online racing simulator
Firefox persona challenge
(20 posts, started )
i have a challenge for people....just make a persona with either an LFS theme, or just a sweet racing or car theme...i want it to be acceptable because when people see my browser i dont want them to think im some LFS obsessed freak (even though i am )

use here to upload it http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/demo_create

if you want a screenie to base the persona off so you dont get the main part of the picture chopped off, its below

IGNORE THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE SCREEN SHOT!
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by jrd.racer
anyone?

werks?
Attached images
google persona JR.JPG
wait what? sorry, i forgot to say ignore the picture on the bottom, that is just my second moniter and its background
Quote from logitekg25 :wait what? sorry, i forgot to say ignore the picture on the bottom, that is just my second moniter and its background

Why'd you include it in the screenshot? Either crop the shot in your image editing software, or better, Alt+PrintScreen to take a screenshot of just the active window.
alt+printscreen

never tried that?
I'll enter sometime. Mine'll be fully LFS'ed up !
im sorry i have no prize set up......but since this can be for anyone who wants an LFS or racing theme maybe we can all chip in something for the winner...i will see what i can do for a prize

heres another one!

RSR FTW!
Attached images
persona.JPG
I was using the nFinity racing persona (only persona which was related to LFS) Until today when i upgraded to ff 3.6. So please someone create one as i dont have time for that
is anyone interested enough like me to make this a challenge with a prize?

its a challenge because you need to make one that fits around all the stuff....and my toolbars are thin so its even harder
How do you make them/use them?
create an image 3000 px x 200 px for the header (3000 x 100 for the footer) then download the persona app thing, once its installed click the little fox in the bottom left of your firefox window and click "prefrences - show custom persona" then "custom persona - edit" and upload them.

Edit: found a psd template on their site
I got it working now.... Looks a little weird, i'll have to get used to it.
anyone going to try to create one, or should i change the title to "post your firefox persona"
im making a new one with the template.
So should i delete the other ones i posted?
doesnt matter
My "ANycolor" plugin stopped working with new firefox, so i can seem to apply themes like i used to before. Now i gota crappy one, idk what it is. But u guys can try what i did.
Attached images
persoona.jpg
Quote from jrd.racer :
heres another one!

RSR FTW!

hah, i was thinking about doing one like that just few minutes ago

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG