The online racing simulator
updated to new version now cant connect online!
hi guys i just updated to the version 0.5z28 but when i go to join online it doesnt find any hosts at all! whats goin on?

cheers

Deano.
Check the all cars, all settings and the public/private/tcp (and empty if you like) filters are on.
i have all of it is on! i can only get servers to show up with the TCP tab clicked and they have noone in them! if i click any of the others it doesnt find any!
are you using a cheap router?
nope a belkin n1 and a 20 mb connection. never had a problem before its only after i put the new version on!
Can it be that your firewall is blocking LFS's UDP packets? Try turning it off and see...
nope thats not the prob as i can find some empty games but no decent ones! i also have lost the arm to the driver :S
Can you join a server by typing in a name in the join specific host? Eg. [AA] Demo GTI ?
ive not tried that as it wont show any host unless i click the tcp tab and i only get about 20 max servers
Something, somewhere, is dropping/blocking UDP packets.

It's either a software firewall (Windows and/or third party - check both), hardware firewall/router, your ISP, or something broken in your LFS install. Check all of the above and make a clean install of LFS.

Quote :i also have lost the arm to the driver :S

Options > View > Draw driver / wheel > [driver ON wheel ON]
If that doesn't work, make a clean install of LFS
I have a similar problem, don't intend to hijack, but don't want to start a new thread, may be a similar issue.

I just went to play online (It's been a while), also, just built this PC recently, unlocked the game about two/three weeks ago, only unlock I've used in more than a year.

Anyways, after the update 0.5Z28, it wants me to unlock, yet it says my username cannot be found... I dunno what to do

EDIT: Fixed. For no reason after countless attempts it finally worked.... Maybe server was having issues.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG