The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 14
The FINAL available Practice Session for the 2010 Kyoto 250.

Scheduled to be held on Friday, 12 March 2010.

The session will start at 20:50 UTC or 15 minutes after the end of the LLWS Race. A message will be posted here and in LFS Server (see via remote) when the server is open for Kyoto 250 participants who were not in LLWS.

There will be standard hotlap qualifying followed by a 65+2=67 lap race WITHOUT a required pitstop.

It is the LAST CHANCE to get a session in to fulfill your requirements. Miss this, and you cannot complete your sessions requirement. The hotlap and online laps are open until Saturday 1500 UTC.
Vroom vroom.
I will come.
hey why not i'm in
:yummy::drink:
Im not missing this

:munching_

:feedtroll (kok)
Is it too late? I'd like to join, however, it says the password is wrong. Could someone please send me the correct password? Thanks.
stupid Firebee
A race is going on. We're not letting you in untill it finishes. If you read the OP you'd know.
Oh thanks . How ling till its done!
It's open now. Haha ninja edit beat Phil h4x
Server has set password for this practice session. You may join now.
Session will start at about 21:05 or 21:10 UTC.
End of the race was unexpected and very interesting. Thanks for the good fight.
Sorry to #25. I dived inside but couldn't hold the car and drifted upwards. I couldn't feel I hit you but it seems as I did. My apoligies to you.
Acording to others your language wasn't very polite and I guessed you where a bit upset, prolly that's why you turned me around after the race, nascar style ...
I know your feelings since I've been squezed a couple of times the same way and that's what broke my car last Kyoto250.
race was going good, then all went down hill i guess i drank some fepic ail restart was sweet, near rear of restart grid, to behind 3rd
@Deko ... I was waved around for the free pass. Before the yellow I was ahead of Ori, Mayers and Schultz (maybe more) but ended up behind them after my wave around. I passed them before the green flew. Was that right acting from me?
Quote from Cawwa :Sorry to #25. I dived inside but couldn't hold the car and drifted upwards. I couldn't feel I hit you but it seems as I did. My apoligies to you.
Acording to others your language wasn't very polite and I guessed you where a bit upset, prolly that's why you turned me around after the race, nascar style ...
I know your feelings since I've been squezed a couple of times the same way and that's what broke my car last Kyoto250.

I honestly didnt mean to spin u at the end... I just braked too late cuz i fail,and sorry for my language.
Quote from Cawwa :@Deko ... I was waved around for the free pass. Before the yellow I was ahead of Ori, Mayers and Schultz (maybe more) but ended up behind them after my wave around. I passed them before the green flew. Was that right acting from me?

Give me timecode and I'll look at it later.
Leaders lap 56 time: 22:39:55

I was ahead of 229, 08, 102 and 24 when the SC came out. Schultzy and Ori was ahead of me so I actually did wrong (I passed them earlier under green about 10 laps earlier, but I was a lap down) to pass them before the yellow (sorry guys).
When the green flew 229 and 08 was in front of me but a lap down. I guess that was what confused me.

Back in the old days of NR2k3 and single file restart we send the cars who where laps down to go through the pitlane before the start so they ended up behind the cars on the lead lap. The front runners had the clean battlefield they wanted for the last fight ...
Quote from Cawwa :Leaders lap 56 time: 22:39:55

When the green flew 229 and 08 was in front of me but a lap down. I guess that was what confused me.

I had a kick ass restart, ended behind 3rd :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG