The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro... No effects?
That is the problem I am having, I find the wheel a bit hard to turn with FF activated in game, but I get no effects, it seems like FF is not working at all.

The DFP is new, arrived today. Anyone can help me please?

Thnaks
#2 - Renku
I already had that, 4.60.349, and my dfp is recognized and supported.

This is weird.

Omg...
check the bottom link in my sig
if you get no ffb and the power supply is in maybe hte wheel is defective? does the wheel spin left and right trying to callibrate?

if you have two wheels plugged in like me, you have to tell the game which device you want to send ffb to. also make sure you have the force feeback ingame on. < and > buttons turn ffb up and down.
It calibrates itself, it is doing it right now, I am reinstalling profiler. I add a new exe and launch it with the profiler, and I set the options like some ppl said in this forums.

I think this happened to me before with a rumblepad I have from logitech, but I don't know how I fixed it.

I have FF on but didn't try the < > buttons.

Thanks for helping.
Check under options->controllers->axis/ff There's an option for FF device, 1 or 2 i believe. I bet with the new controller there's a different device ID and the FF is going somewhere else. For whatever reason, you can have the inputs coming from one device, but the FF going to a different one.

I just got a DFP and had a similar issue, what clued me in was that i went to turn and my rumble pad started a rumblin'
Oops, sorry, I tried to edit the post earlier this afternoon, but it seems it didn't save...

I edited it because I solved the problem, I reinstalled the drivers (the installation hanged when looking for devices) and it is working perfectly now.

I love it I'm having so much fun trying to be fast (I am quite slow atm) and the feeling is very good.

I hope the pedals problem don't come up.

Thank you for all your support.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG