Race 2 moved to sunday 14th march
Just found out that the MOE final event is on this saturday and clashes with the 60 lapper.

Are there any objections to changing the race to the Sunday instead? (Sunday 14th)

Please discuss

EDIT: THIS RACE HAS NOW BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY 14TH MARCH
As part of the MoE admin team I'd prefer sunday
#3 - Hahmo
Fine for me
I don't have a problem with that, as long as all future clashes are avoided as well.
I personally won't be able to race on Sunday most probably, however I can very well understand that it has to be put back because of the MoE final, so no problems on my side.
#6 - VoiD
No probs on my side, Sunday is OK...
FWD ATL league is that day.

Oh well, do what you think is best...
its going to be moved to the Sunday guys,

2 people have mailed me to say saturday is also no good for them, so we will be racing on the SUNDAY
hehe, i will take part If I am not late again
Great.. just found out this section on the forums....and found out that race is today and now it's half of it done...great....wth atc site wasn't updated for that?? I checked it, not here :/
There was an email sent, and it was originally set for yesterday so why the surprise?
at least 2 E-mails were sent, over 30 people got those e-mails

The site was not updated because right now its set up in such a way that i have to update the entire site rather than just a simple "include" area which i will re-code as soon as i get the chance.

EDIT:

you signed up today, which means you must have come here to know there was a league on to sign up for...
I found about about the league from t7r forums not from here. I got my email just in the time U guys were in the middle of the race. From my point of view i didn't mess up here :P I'm not saying You did too but still i'm asking again why atc site wasn't updated
because i am a lazy bastard..

there, i said it!
Good enough for me At least i won't miss next one ( hopefully).
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG