The online racing simulator
Race replay c/o CSF.

Some questions if I may, from what I witnessed.

1. Why was there a phantom SC after car 12 typed $sc?
2. Why was there an RB4 which decided about 3 or 4 times to go out onto a live track?
3. Why was an RB4 parked in an exposed part of the track?
4. How did you not notice an RB4 was rolling onto a live track and why was it left there for a long time?
5. Allowing your own team mates to chat while telling others to shut up is stupid.
6. Why were cars told to line up behind a Rescue car? Especially given the leaders had already past it...
7. Why was the SC driver incompetent at driving said car?

I'm sure others will have more.
Quote from boothy :Race replay c/o CSF.

Some questions if I may, from what I witnessed.

1. Why was there a phantom SC after car 12 typed $sc?
2. Why was there an RB4 which decided about 3 or 4 times to go out onto a live track?
3. Why was an RB4 parked in an exposed part of the track?
4. How did you not notice an RB4 was rolling onto a live track and why was it left there for a long time?
5. Allowing your own team mates to chat while telling others to shut up is stupid.
6. Why were cars told to line up behind a Rescue car? Especially given the leaders had already past it...
7. Why was the SC driver incompetent at driving said car?

I'm sure others will have more.

Was just doing as instructed
8. Why was #12 could to gain 10 positions under SC without any reaction from the adminning team?
9. Why the admins didn't even bother to say anything else than "no chat" when 2 competitors pointed out this problem?
10. Why didn't you spam "Green flag" on the chat at the restarts, considering that RCM messages get hided by LFS' flags?
11. Why did you deploy the SC for 1-2 cars spinning around in the beginning of the race while you didn't for massive crashs occuring later in the race?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :8. Why was #12 could to gain 10 positions under SC without any reaction from the adminning team?
9. Why the admins didn't even bother to say anything else than "no chat" when 2 competitors pointed out this problem?
10. Why didn't you spam "Green flag" on the chat at the restarts, considering that RCM messages get hided by LFS' flags?
11. Why did you deploy the SC for 1-2 cars spinning around in the beginning of the race while you didn't for massive crashs occuring later in the race?

#12 gained positions because he refused to listen to pace car.
Quote from Bmxtwins :#12 gained positions because he refused to listen to pace car.

Lol, nice one

Don't you know that you admins can give penalties if needed?
Yep... but it was mustangs call.

I think hell take your thoughts into consideration, hell be running another test session. The league is very fun IMO but he needs another race to get used to making calls. Would be nice if he got another chance but judging by how the LFS community acts I doubt it.
Mustang, listen to what these guys have to say, they have a tons of experience in doing this stuff. Take some time go review some old replays of IGTC, GTAL races, heck even go look at some old SpeedSims replays and check out how things are done.. Then find some guys who have some experience in being Admins to help you out. You might even consider having another test race, after you do the above. But defently get some exper. people to help!!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG