The online racing simulator
Any Questions?
Post Questions here please
***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD AND GT3 WEBPAGE FIRST BEFORE POSTING***
#2 - Hahmo
I suppose.. this is new endurance league?
List of signups?
Yes it will be team, enduro all races will be 2+ hours.
Boothy i just started posting now i am just getting to adding that list
Can we field 2 cars per team?
is there going to be any kind of tracker witch counts laps after DC and so on like IGTC/GTAL/MoE?
Is there "Desired Car" option?
No but i will have a thread for teams to confirm car type, please ask in the Questions thread next time. Thank you.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can we field 2 cars per team?

Answered in intro thread.
@ oldnavy, laps will be counted after DC but i am not shure if by insim
we are trying to get a insim to work though.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Please Confirm what drivers will drive and car type
Round 0a,(Test Race @ WE1R)
Driver's Name format
Bmxtwins for Example.
25 R.Kings LLM
## F Initial. Last name and Team short. *WHITE TEXT ONLY*
Please note 3 drivers min.(signed up) per team drivers may only drive on signed up team. For Test Race only 2 drivers per team required to show for race.

Does this mean that we have to use 3 drivers at every race?(not testrace)
From GT3 Website
The race length will be between 2 to 5 hours long. Driver Swapping is mandatory at 1 for 2 hour events and 2 for an event longer than 2 hours, minimum drivers on team requirement is 3, there is no maximum.

So you must swap once for 2 hour events 2 for 2+ hours
Quote from Mustangman759 :From GT3 Website
The race length will be between 2 to 5 hours long. Driver Swapping is mandatory at 1 for 2 hour events and 2 for an event longer than 2 hours, minimum drivers on team requirement is 3, there is no maximum.

So you must swap once for 2 hour events 2 for 2+ hours

OK
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by Mustangman759 : spam
After daylight savings time hits will the races remain at 9PM UTC which becomes 5PM EDT, or will they move to 4PM EDT which is 8PM UTC?
Quote from pik_d :After daylight savings time hits will the races remain at 9PM UTC which becomes 5PM EDT, or will they move to 4PM EDT which is 8PM UTC?

4pm American 8pm UTC thanks for pointing this out.
another thing, at schedule it says:

R6: 2 hours of Kyoto National Reversed -KY3R-

Kyoto national is KY2
Safety car?
There is no mention of Safety Car on your website. It just says wait for admin instructions if you can't make it back to the pits.

I suggest you a) produce a proper calendar and post it here b) make a proper rules thread with all the info that we've asked about, and order it correctly, I don't care what points we get or what colour the pace car is but I do care about important race stuff like SCs, quali, and other stuff. I'm sure you can look around at other series and see how their rules are done.
Quote from boothy :There is no mention of Safety Car on your website. It just says wait for admin instructions if you can't make it back to the pits.

I suggest you a) produce a proper calendar and post it here b) make a proper rules thread with all the info that we've asked about, and order it correctly, I don't care what points we get or what colour the pace car is but I do care about important race stuff like SCs, quali, and other stuff. I'm sure you can look around at other series and see how their rules are done.

+1, i like the concept of this league, but it all seems a bit "unorganized"
I will answer your questions tonight, after writing up some articles to post in the forum and on the website
Quote from Flingoko :+1, i like the concept of this league, but it all seems a bit "unorganized"

It is organized, the rules just need to be clarified and the schedule seems to be fine IMO, he just added 2 more events. There's a suggestions thread, btw.
Quote from Bmxtwins :It is organized, the rules just need to be clarified and the schedule seems to be fine IMO, he just added 2 more events. There's a suggestions thread, btw.

Thats what i meant.. Everything needs to get cleared up and sorted out
Can we change of car model during the season(I hope not, but as it isn't stated in the rules, I prefer to ask)? If yes, do we get any penalty for doing so?

Do you plan to broadcast the races?

Quote from boothy :There is no mention of Safety Car on your website. It just says wait for admin instructions if you can't make it back to the pits.

^ Totally agree.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG