The online racing simulator
SimFIA
(25 posts, started )
SimFIA
Well, it has happend, I have formed the SimFIA to take over control of LFS : F1, and as the chairmen of SimFIA, I am going to add 2 new seasons to that happen to be GP2, and DTM.

Formula 1 will be ran in the BF1.
GP2 will be run in the FO8.
SFIA GTRC in the (of all things) GTRs.

So, sign up applications will be available soon.
I'd have thought a democratic vote would have been in order. Actually, scrub that, since when has a motorsport body been a democracy

(general racing comment, not directed at you).
great finally we have someone official to tell scawen to nerf the cars cause theyre to fast and dangerous for the newbies
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
jup ... and youll probably have to give him your setup after the race and wait for his approval
No, unlike max, I'm not that anal.
Good laugh tho.
no i actually think this is a good idea ... youll be able to officially tell kev that he really is slower and that tristan didnt use any exploits in his setup
You guys having fun with each other?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
... ok ... can we get back on topic now ?
Questions:
-How?
-When?
-Where?
Dygear and I are working on the website as we speak. Once it's done (very soon), there will be a packet released at the website and all the info. Once the site is done, we will have it in our Signatures. Although just for you to know, it's http://www.simfia.net

Regards,

SennARaCeR
#12 - Vain
Will the small GTRs also race of just the big ones?

Vain
Just to big boys.
This sounds like fun.

Do we have to be in a team to join in or ...?
Can't await..
Quote from MyBoss :This sounds like fun.

Do we have to be in a team to join in or ...?

To join any SimFIA championship you must submit a form that include the Team Principle / Manager, The Name of the 2 main drivers, and the name of the car you wish to drive. That form will be on SimFIA.com once I release that site .

Teams join championships not drivers.
I hope you don't get any legal problems with the FIA calling it "SimFIA"
Quote from Dygear :To join any SimFIA championship you must submit a form that include the Team Principle / Manager, The Name of the 2 main drivers, and the name of the car you wish to drive. That form will be on SimFIA.com once I release that site .

Teams join championships not drivers.

aite. I'm not in any team right now, but if I want to join in this championship, can I just "form" a temporary team?
#19 - Nobo
In the LFS : F1 series, he was running, which was great fun, you had to form virtual teams
Problem is that the regular LFS "Team" is nothing but a clan, like you see them in Counterstrike or Unreal Tournament. Personally I think it's silly to call these "clans" a team, when they really are racing clubs.
But a "virtual" team with two cars flying about the same colors, just like in real life motorsport, sure, I'd be up for that.
that is how it is though. 2 guys running the same colors

i believe its GTR for me
Quote from BBO@BSR :I hope you don't get any legal problems with the FIA calling it "SimFIA"

I don't think they will have a problem with it, they are quite large, and I don't think anyone would mistake SimFIA for FiA. Keep in mind, It's SimFIA with the capital I, where as they have the lower case i. The SimFIA vs FiA is 66% diffrent.
where can me and my team sign up to this
SimFIA.com .net and .org will become active soon, but I allow for 2 months of leway between each season so they can recouparate. LFS : F1 is going to have it's last race of it's zero season today. 2 Months later, the next season will start, along with all of the other races I have planed. A sign up sheet will be made aviable on the lunch of the site SimFIA website (That should be in the next 24 hours).
http://SimFIA.com is on line, go check it out, and sign up with your real name.
FirstIninal + '.' + LastName ( M.Tomlin as my name is Mark Tomlin ).

SimFIA
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG