The online racing simulator
Fia WTCC 2010
(127 posts, started )
#1 - Mysho
Fia WTCC 2010
Can't bloody wait!
Where's the Lada?
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Lada is new sponsor of Renault F1.

Ah, It shouldnt mean they should pull out of Wtcc.

That Little car was so sexy
no Zanardi?

Looking forward to to witness Farfus fail once again.
Me wants Volvo!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Ah, It shouldnt mean they should pull out of Wtcc.

That Little car was so sexy

yeah, pretty disappointing. Ahh well looking forward to the race.
It appears that there's only 2 manufactures? While the SEATs and Hondas are independent?
Quote from Jordan2007 :
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Lada is new sponsor of Renault F1.

Ah, It shouldnt mean they should pull out of Wtcc.

Actually, it's not exactly Lada. It looks like Putin and Russian authorities are new sponsors of Renault F1. It says that Putin will provide financial support for Renault F1 and Petrov in exchange for Lada's logos placed on car and uniform. I don't know what that means, either Putin will pressure on some Russian's oligarchs (very rich people who refused support Petrov when his manager had asked) or just "allow" Carlos Ghosn to do his business in Russia. But it is hardly money of Lada, Lada went out from WTCC because they had financial problems, and our authorities are trying to help them in different ways. Just one big facepalm.

Quote from Jordan2007 : That Little car was so sexy

May be it is for the better that they went out.

I'm looking forward to WTCC there is russian racer still in it
Quote from Jordan2007 :That Little car was so sexy

Yes... Well, I'm not the biggest Lada fan, but their WTCC car had my favourite engine (280bhp 2,0 litre Opel/Vauxhall Legend engine) .. I want C20XE back in WTCC
Dunno, I was missing T1 mayhem and all this stuff. It's a shame that Lada left as well as Alex, but show must go on. The thing is - Seats are no more manufacter ones, which should mean the drivers should be really racing each other and not protecting the best Seat driver. I somehow hope it will be the same in Chevy and BMW, but we'll see on Sunday!
The Mexican Event is cancelled because of the Mexican drug war! The rounds of Puebla won't take place this year, because the Mexican gouvernment cannot guerantee for the safety of drivers, teams and fans. The Mexican Motorsport Association waives hosting Round 3 and 4 of the World Touringcar Championship. Zandvoort already reported interest in hosting a substitution round.
Official statements by the FIA are expected on Monday after Round 1 and 2 of the WTCC. (source: http://www.motorsport-total.co ... en_abgesagt_10030501.html [GERMAN])
This years Independent's Trophy should be much more interesting than the manufacturer's.

I'm going to be at the race on sunday. I just hope it doesn't rain.

I'm betting on the TDI Seats, Curitiba is 900m above sea level and their turbo diesel engines should suffer less from the altitude. BMW has done some tests here this year though.
Qualification resuls

Looking quite good so far, I doubt the Chevrolet dominance (although I would like it :shy and Seats & BMWs will be coming from back. Should/could be some nice race today!
any streams please?
#21 - JJ72
What, Muller drives for Chevy now?
Quote from JJ72 :What, Muller drives for Chevy now?

Surely you can't of missed that. He signed for them the day after Macau last year.
:sleep2:

:/
chevy's new but better seats?
He had some issues with Seat. Even when he was interviewed in the pits, he told not to show the Seat pits behind him, so he turned around

Fia WTCC 2010
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG