The online racing simulator
Weird problem G27 and LFS. Help please.
Hi.

For me, there have been a strange problem. Yesterday I received a new G27 wheel. Now, however, I have a problem when I try to get it to work LFS.
So, when I go to settings and select Axes / FF, and I try to get gas and the brakes will work in front of the problem. I do not get exchanged their seats axel, but the brake and gas are the RZ axel. No matter how much I try to change it so it does not change but stays the RZ.
Yes gas is now, but do not stop. I do not get it revised, but it remains RZ. What can I do? Without the brakes are very difficult to drive
If I understood it... On G27 (and G25) gas and brake aren't one combined axle, they are two separated axles. You need to chose that and then chose one for brake and other for gas.
Quote from matijapkc :If I understood it... On G27 (and G25) gas and brake aren't one combined axle, they are two separated axles. You need to chose that and then chose one for brake and other for gas.

I know, but it is a problem even if you select a different Axels. It does not help. When I press the gas pedal so-RZ axel moves even though I have chosen, for example, Axel 2.
LFS does not agree to modify Axels in place even if they change.
Hopefully you got and know how to help me. I do not know what to do.
I tried to install LFS again, but this does not help.
Try Logitech Profiler? I dunno... I don't use Logitech personally...
Quote from Midland :Excuse me, but I have tried through the installation instructions. You 're not helped.

It's kinda hard to understand what your problem is, maybe a screenshot or two would help?

It seems like you have a problem with assigning axes, but surely that can't be it since it is covered here which is also in the manual link I've posted, so you've probably already seen it. The only other common problem is that of combined axes, but you don't seem to suffer from it if I interpret your post correctly.
I shot a short video on the situation, but when I tried to put it to YouTube was a barrier to error. I will try again tomorrow ...

I try to explain the situation further. The gas and brake are on the same axis, RZ. No matter how much I try to change a gas such as axle 1 so yes it will change, but when I press the gas it moves the bar in RZ. And when I press the brake and full bar comes down.
If I can get gas to drive to work, but the brake does not work. For some reason the LFS does not accept the fact that I want to change the axles of the place.
You did create a profile in profiler and specify separate axes (= untick Report combined pedals) in the Specific Game Settings, right?
Quote from morpha :You did create a profile in profiler and specify separate axes (= untick Report combined pedals) in the Specific Game Settings, right?

It's either that or this (screenie).
Attached images
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
Quote from matijapkc :It's either that or this (screenie).

As I can see from picture, it must be separate, not combined !! I can look at my settings, when I will be at home, but I can ensure you, tah it works, I have no problems with G27 and I must say it is a pure luxury to drive with it ... only have to had a racind chair ...
im having this same issue with my g25, ive read through these posts and done what they've said but it hasnt helped for some reason brake and accelerate are on the rz axis and also my steerings weird, when i turn left it goes right and visa versa. someone please help me as i am dying to play this game

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG