The online racing simulator
My Car :D
(19 posts, started )
removed due to bad nature of forum
looks like a Saxo...
I don't know what shexy means - I'm guessing it's a ricer term?
Quote from tristancliffe :looks like a Saxo...

:iagree:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
removed due to bad nature of forum
Quote from Batterypark :I don't know what shexy means - I'm guessing it's a ricer term?

I'm not a ricer, just because I want to spend some money on my car to make it look more like i want it doesn't mean I want a plastic bodykit, stick on spoiler and neon lights does it?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Maybe he took pictures of his mum's car by mistake?

PML

*runs to bathroom*
what is everyones problem on here?

people need to learn some respect I think..
Oh come on! Almost 70 horsepowers to...

Hmm...

Enjoy your car

You know we are

EDIT: no offense intended. I just don't find a saxo as anything special
I didn't say it was anything special. It's my first car and I'm paying insurance and everything on it. believe me I would have something more powerful if I could but insurance would rape me...
If you post a thread about your car saying what do we think, what do you expect? It's not exactly orgasm causing. I totally understand the pride of ownership, especially first car ownership, but what did you expect us to do? Drop everything and dribble?
Hey what is going on here, I don't see an LFS sticker present on the car
My first motorcycle :D
This is my first motorcycle. It is not working anymore after my brother tried to tune it. First we wanted to look better but after that the front brake didnt work and the throttle bar was jumping out. Also exaust had some holes so he bought a new one. After that its not working anymore.
What do you think? Check out the attachments.

EDIT: I forgot to add that some metal things fell off the gearbox after i did a little off roading and one of the small iron balls got lost. But it was working after that.

Attached images
IMG_8207.jpg
IMG_8139.jpg
Attached files
motorynka.rar - 1.8 MB - 109 views
Damn, I missed the picture any one tell me what it was?
Hatchback. Shopping kart. Kids. :rolleyes:
it does seem to be a trend. unless you own a scooby, or a ferrari, or whatever car you have has over 400hp, then you get the piss taken.

im alright though, as i ride a bike, and dont even have a car licnece

but i do understand the posters point, once you buy a certain car at a certain age, your automatically pigeon holed.
#17 - th84
I liked the car! Post it again scotty.
Quote from tristancliffe :If you post a thread about your car saying what do we think, what do you expect? It's not exactly orgasm causing. I totally understand the pride of ownership, especially first car ownership, but what did you expect us to do? Drop everything and dribble?

Maybe that is what he should of expected, but wouldnt it be nice if instead of the mud slinging someone said, "way to go, first car, enjoy it, congrats, dont crash it."
Or something like that. Maybe its just me, but you gotta hope your not the only one who wants to make the world a little bit nicer.
#19 - Vain
This isn't a place to get your selfconfidence built up. If you don't want honest opinions, say so.

Oh, and I only want positive responses to this reply.

Vain
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG