The online racing simulator
BF1 The Story
(48 posts, started )
BF1 The Story
So now that the cat is out of the bag will the dev's tell us how exactly they went about making this possible? Or are there still more things they want to keep secret until the patch is released?

BTW, awesome job devs, I can't wait to drive it!
I'd also love to hear the whole story behind the whole BMW / F1 thing.. how in the earth did they pull the whole thing off. I'm happy none-the-less.
+1
Here is the official story:

Scavier: "Yo, Bimmer, I need that fly ass whip right there"
BMW: "Aight"
Scavier: (To LFS community) "Ay, check dis. We got this new thang right here, dawg. Fast as hell, yo."
LFS Community: "Oh snap son!"
word

ahhhha hahhhahha
Quote from TaiFong :Here is the official story:

Scavier: (To LFS community) "Ay, check dis. We got this new thang right here, dawg. Fast as hell, yo."

What next, LFS fanfiction.. lol

funny tho
the story

Scavier: Gimmee.
BMW:here
Scavier:let's keep it hidden 4 a year...or 3 weeks.
#8 - ORION
Vykos
#9 - ajp71
Ask Vykos...
I cant remember where I read it, and i've no idea if it's true - maybe just a rumour, maybe based on truth and now has been chinese wispered, but the tale I read somewhere was...

BMW are opening a theme park thingamy and wanted a simulator where you could drive an F1, they looked around for a suiteable simulator that they could impose themselves on.

Meenwhile Scawen said, "yo dudez, impose on me yall 'blud. I wonna slap dat bitch inta mah game".

And then they where pronounced husband and wife.
It would be cool to see Live For Speed's logo on an F1 car for real. I mean, wow.
#12 - axus

LMAO, nice.

ROFLMFAO
Quote from Dygear :It would be cool to see Live For Speed's logo on an F1 car for real. I mean, wow.

oh yes, that would kick ass.
Quote from Dygear :It would be cool to see Live For Speed's logo on an F1 car for real. I mean, wow.

lfs has got to be the only community that actually loves marketing their game
Quote from Shotglass :lfs has got to be the only community that actually loves marketing their game

(Huge Grin) It's a great game, more people should know about it, but they don't it's quite a shame.

LMAO!!!!

:uglyhamme
Lol
What's with people saying "Scavier"?
SCAwen VIctor ERic
Quote from DeadWolfBones :What's with people saying "Scavier"?

ScawenVictorEric - it appears as a sponsor in the LFS universe.

(Bah. )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :What's with people saying "Scavier"?

Scawen+Victor+Eric
and not only the community uses Scavier, e.g. Scavier is written on the XFR that is on the front page of http://www.liveforspeed.net/
#24 - joen

LOL! classic!
Quote from tristancliffe :SCAwen VIctor ERic

Aha, makes sense.

I knew it was one of the fictional sponsors, didn't know about the name connection. Cool.

BF1 The Story
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG