The online racing simulator
Kicked
(7 posts, started )
Kicked
At approx 19:00 GMT I was kicked after a vote, with no explanation.

I had not hit anyone, did not drive erratically.

Why the kick and ban ?

If I missed some rule about a team race or something similar then I apologise, seems strange 1/2 way through a race though.

I did try to get back on the server several times as it gave a brief message about the kick, but it kept disappearing before I could read it
Was it at [AA] All Around Rally?

If so: I wrote about 5 minutes before and asked everyone exept the racers who was signed to leave. Then i kicked people who still were there (After asking them if they wanted to join the race). I did not ban i think. (We had password).

But i have a feeling it's not me this time.
No, it was the [AA] Demo FMB

Think the user was Ovi-- somthing.

No warning, no comment.

Seemed a poor way to behave.
Ah, ok, sorry!

EQ will probably look at it.
Hi, I checked the log, I see you've been banned by voting. Well, people usually vote quite reasonably, maybe in your case it was wrong. Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it, because I do not see turning off voting as an option - the server would die pretty soon. Your ban has already expired. I suggest you defend yourself using polite words next time, most people then do not vote. And also please read the lines shown before you're kicked shortly after connecting to server, they say when your ban expires (press H in case the lines scroll away too quickly). Sorry in case the voting was wrong, getting some higher rank on AA will protect you from bad voting (at least a bit).
Quote from EQ Worry :Hi, I checked the log, I see you've been banned by voting. Well, people usually vote quite reasonably, maybe in your case it was wrong. Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it, because I do not see turning off voting as an option - the server would die pretty soon. Your ban has already expired. I suggest you defend yourself using polite words next time, most people then do not vote. And also please read the lines shown before you're kicked shortly after connecting to server, they say when your ban expires (press H in case the lines scroll away too quickly). Sorry in case the voting was wrong, getting some higher rank on AA will protect you from bad voting (at least a bit).

Hi, thanks for the reply. Would never expect voting to be turned off, just wanted to find out why, if I had done something wrong and how to avoid it in the future. Thanks for the 'H' Tip.

I did not get any chance to query the vote before I was kicked, if I did something wrong I apologise.

I think I drove fine, well within normal track driving rules though I think a quicker driver was miffed as I out braked them into a corner and held the line and if so, I think they should have engaged myself in conversation first.

Cheers
I do not know whether you did something wrong or not, we do not keep replays as we do not have the manpower to go through them and check if vote or limad bans were appropriate or not. The ban lasts just 12 hours anyway (maybe I'll try to shorten it inside Airio yet, if done by voting).

Generally we do not see voting misuse much, but wrong votes may happen when there's a group of people voting blindly. GTI community at BL1 seems to be the most experienced with voting. FBM people need still a bit of learning, in rallycross the principle of allowed voting is very new (at least on AirAttack) and almost no one uses it. But we allowed it anyway to set clear difference between serious rally racing (we want to have) and crash racing (which became very popular and almost obliterated fair rally racing).

Kicked
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG