The online racing simulator
force feedback problems
(9 posts, started )
force feedback problems
I have a logitech driving force pro and i was wondering whether the force feedback goes any furthur than just providing resistance when turning. I dont think i am getting the full potential out of it...plz help
You find tips how to set it up optimally further down this thread.
try to spin the car ... if the wheel doesnt countersteer by itself somethings wrong
Oh yes, LFS has way more than just a steering resistance. It's important to turn all your wheel effects (like auto centering, etc.) off to get the right FF from LFS, which creates all forces by itself. Any force added by the wheel just interferes with the originally intended forces and may worsen the FF experience.

Basically just do what is said in the thread I linked to.
ok...but how do i get to the logitech profiler software....what the hell is that
o yeh...thanks soooo much m8
ok,,,thats all done. But now my wheel is slightly off centre when i hold the wheel perfectly straight. Ive tryed calabirating it again...no luck....and thoughts?
1.)Download wingman Profiler http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_so..._soft_main.htm

2.)install profiler and callibrate wheel

3.) create a new profile for LFS. go to edit/ specific game settings/
check "use special force feedback settings"

overall effect strength = 100%
spring effect strength = 0%
damper effect strength = 0%

check "enable centering spring" but set it to 0%

check "use special steering wheel settings" and uncheck "report combined pedals"
-------------------------------------------------------
i use 95% force feedback ingame. you may like more or less.
for drifting i have it set to 620 in the profile and 540 ingame.

with GTR class cars i have steering lock set to 540 both ingame and in profiler.

450 for formula cars ingame and in profiler

force feedback problems
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG