The online racing simulator
Help about outgauge
Hi all guys i have a problem with the last demo of LFS.

So i tried to recived the outgauge information but i can't connect to any udp port.....

Wath is the problem??? The problem is that i have the demo and not the final version????

thx
bye
In cfg.txt:

Quote :
OutGauge Mode 1
OutGauge Delay 100
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 00000
OutGauge ID 0

Mode 0 - Inactive
Mode 1 - During playing
Mode 2 - Playing and Replays

Delay is in Milliseconds. 1000 = 1 second, 100 = 1 tenth of a second etc.
IP and PORT should connect to where your application is running, likely 127.0.0.1 (on your own computer), with some port number that you would need to look up based on the application.
ID is optional.
I set this but when i start the c# example outgauge says me that the InSim not started and i can't connect on it.....

I tried many example that connect to outgauge.... you know other tools or other things....???

thx
InSim is different than OutSim and OutGauge.

You do not need anything except the LFS Demo, so no the full version is not a requirement. Again, the port and IP are specific to the application you; coded or have.

To enable and use InSim you must type "/insim ##" without quotes and where ## is the port that InSim will be using to connect. Outgauge does not need InSim to be connected, or running so I doubt that if you are using OutGauge that you would receive messages saying InSim is not started.

Good luck.
Ok i have found the solution of my problem and i get all information about outgauge......but i have see that there are a few information about telemetry of the car.....

Is there an other way to get more information???
Perhaps using OutSim, or the MCI packets through InSim would suit you better? Other than those options that is all that is available directly through the LFS interfaces/protocols.
Ah ok i have found more information in InSim protocol but i can't find the Max Engine RPM value.

This parameter is necessary to manage a digital rpm bar meter.

You know how i can retrieve this paramter???
The RPM range is not available via any of LFS's interfaces, but I [post=825332]posted a list[/post] some time ago
Thx so much i'll trying tomorrow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG