The online racing simulator
Scawen : we want to know when s3 well come?
hi guys

how are you?

i know thats lots of lots wating for S3

but we want to know something

when S3 well come ?

thank you to see this thread

post your comment plz
#3 - 5haz
4:16pm on 17th August 2014.
Quote from ANY BUDY :prove me that its real

prove me that this thread isnt ANOTHER utterly stupid and pointless thread.
#6 - 5haz
Quote from ANY BUDY :prove me that its real

My informants ask me to keep their identities secret, sorry.
Quote from ANY BUDY :
but we want to know something

I think you mean; "but I want to know something".

Anyways, as pointed out there are many threads like this already, and the developers are working on it. Unlike a lot of projects LFS is;

Constantly updating and getting better.
Releasing patches with high quality.
A great test-patch procedure allowing everyone to test things before fully released; of course, test patches require that most quality is already there.
Has a great community, for the most part, that knows how to wait out the hard times.
And above all, one of the few games that are worth more than what I paid for.

Would I like to hear from the developers about how things are progressing; absolutely. But as a developer myself I know how hard things can be, especially some of the changes they are making, and I also know that you can't disclose all of this information publicly.

you should kill yourself now
Quote from blackbird04217 :
I think you mean; "but I want to know something".

Anyways, as pointed out there are many threads like this already, and the developers are working on it. Unlike a lot of projects LFS is;

Constantly updating and getting better.
Releasing patches with high quality.
A great test-patch procedure allowing everyone to test things before fully released; of course, test patches require that most quality is already there.
Has a great community, for the most part, that knows how to wait out the hard times.
And above all, one of the few games that are worth more than what I paid for.

Would I like to hear from the developers about how things are progressing; absolutely. But as a developer myself I know how hard things can be, especially some of the changes they are making, and I also know that you can't disclose all of this information publicly.

[/CENTER]

Ty you help me
Quote from Scawen :Dear LFS Racers,

The time has come to tell you a bit about something else we have been working on. We had planned to announce this nearer the release date, but a demonstration version of Rockingham was spotted in a special version of Live for Speed, at the real Rockingham race track during the BTCC weekend.

Not even Scawen knows, but I can not stress the importance of the bolded print.

Don't hold your breath it's probably going to be a while!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG